Power Grid Corporation of India Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Power Grid Corporation of India Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Power Grid Corporation of India

3.5

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Power Grid Corporation of India.

Interview

Interview was face to face in a panel of 9 dignitaries.
The questions were related to my technical background.
Doing my project in same field, they were more interested in knowing how I will be able to contribute in their upcoming projects.
My answers were precise and audience liked it.

Interview Questions

• How can mobile communication happen in a closed room   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Power Grid Corporation of India

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Power Grid Corporation of India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was selected through GATE (EE). The interview had GD round and then interview.
    GD Topic : Is excessive social networking good for society?
    Personal interview was both technical and HR related. They asked me a lot of questions about my background. My father is working in a hydro sector PSU, so they asked a lot of questions about that too.
    Then about educational background.

Interview Questions

• They asked about different faults; substations(their ratings) around my home town; summer internship.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Power Grid Corporation of India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview was on-campus. It was just one round with around seven plus General Manager and above level interviewees. It was a formal interview process and mainly a technical interview. The shortlist was based on the CGPA and top ten students from two branches viz Electrical Engineering and Electronics and Communications Engineering were shortlisted for the process.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Power Grid Corporation of India (Warangal (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Simple.Campus Selection short listed on CGPA .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation Standard PSU pay.