Power Grid Corporation of India Executive Trainee ELECTRICAL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Power Grid Corporation of India

2.7

Executive Trainee (Electrical) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Power Grid Corporation of India in May 2012.

Interview

Interview was taken by a group of 4 highly experienced persons.
It was started by general Introduction and family background. Then they moved to the technical part.
Mostly questions were related to my training and projects. They were asking questions on the words which you are saying in your previous answer so you can move your interview in the desired direction.
The Interview was of around 40 minutes and purely technical.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join powergrid?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Well prepare your training and project.

Other Interview Reviews for Power Grid Corporation of India

Executive Trainee (Electrical) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Power Grid Corporation of India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Process started with document verification. Then first nine people were called for GD. HR will explain the process very clearly, we have an option to speak in Hindi/English/both. One in the group should select a chit from ten, which consists of the topics for discussion. After the discussion, every individual will be given some time to write the summary on a paper. After completion of GD, they called for Interview. Interviewers will have the resume filled by the candidates which is submitted during document verification. For me, interview is mostly HR. They ask you a favorite subject, no matter what you say they ask question on power systems.

Interview Questions

• First they asked questions based on my resume
      1. Various kinds of FACTS devices (based on my fav sub)
      2. What are the various things you observe when you walk under a transmission line
      3. Why will you join power grid
      4. Will you go for higher studies (M.tech/MS/civil services)   Answer Question

Executive Trainee ELECTRICAL Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

Interview

GATE 2014 score was required for initial shortlisting.
    I was interviewed at its HQ in Gurgaon.
    Process took a day.
    Interview started with HR question, family background. Then technical part started.
    4 persons were in panel.

Interview Questions

• Substation Design scheme
      Step and touch potential