Power Grid Corporation of India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Power Grid Corporation of India Interview Questions

Interviews at Power Grid Corporation of India

2.9

Industrial Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Power Grid Corporation of India.

Interview

It was a one round interview where there were 4 interviewers which included executives from Finance and HR Department as it was interview for the post of Industrial Trainee - Finance.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Power Grid Corporation of India (New Delhi (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was selected through GATE 2016. I applied online when application was announced through their site. A panel consisting of 4 people interviewed. They mainly focussed on your concepts related to power systems.

Interview Questions

• technical questions related to switchgear and protection. Questions about b. tech projects   Answer Question

Negotiation

no it was fixed

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Power Grid Corporation of India in December 2018.

Interview

Positive atmosphere in the interview room. Panel members make you comfortable. Questions totally based on your resume. Focus was mainly on the practical aspects regarding operation and maintenance practices and problems faced.

Junior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Power Grid Corporation of India.

Interview

You have to apply for the particular post for add in news paper or its web site. Then next is Written test. After clearing written test next is Interview. After clearing interview you have to clear medical test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no scope of negotiation. Pay scale as per Govt./Company noms.

Junior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Power Grid Corporation of India.

Interview

written test then interview then final list

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negociation is not possible

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Power Grid Corporation of India.

Interview

interview process was easy but their interview was time pass and option given for job location was only illusion. they just want employee for general work not for specific work

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Power Grid Corporation of India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview was on-campus. It was just one round with around seven plus General Manager and above level interviewees. It was a formal interview process and mainly a technical interview. The shortlist was based on the CGPA and top ten students from two branches viz Electrical Engineering and Electronics and Communications Engineering were shortlisted for the process.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Power Grid Corporation of India (Warangal (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Simple.Campus Selection short listed on CGPA .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation Standard PSU pay.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Power Grid Corporation of India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was selected through GATE (EE). The interview had GD round and then interview.
    GD Topic : Is excessive social networking good for society?
    Personal interview was both technical and HR related. They asked me a lot of questions about my background. My father is working in a hydro sector PSU, so they asked a lot of questions about that too.
    Then about educational background.

Interview Questions

• They asked about different faults; substations(their ratings) around my home town; summer internship.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Interview was face to face in a panel of 9 dignitaries.
    The questions were related to my technical background.
    Doing my project in same field, they were more interested in knowing how I will be able to contribute in their upcoming projects.
    My answers were precise and audience liked it.

Interview Questions

• How can mobile communication happen in a closed room   1 Answer