Power Home Remodeling Director of Marketing Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Power Home Remodeling Director of Marketing Communications Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Director of Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chester, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Chester, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

I was fortunate enough to have worked as a vendor for Power previous to my employment. Therefore, when asked if I would like to interview for my current position, I already knew about the company culture, their commitment to each other, as well as the incredible growth the company was experiencing. That said, even though the company knew me, my interview process was standard Power policy. Very thorough, with several questions that made me think quickly and strategically - thus ensuring I was right for the available position. My advice to other interview candidates would be to bring your "A" game. The company isn't looking for "yes" men. They want people that can think for themselves and be entrepreneurs. Those are the one's that survive long-term at Power and thrive in this environment. Speaking of environment, it is truly incredible. Young, spirited, committed, FUN! And the facilities are top notch. Incredible space, technologically advanced, everything you would expect from a company Power's size.

Interview Questions

• Describe your strategic objectives for your department.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiations were fair. A few weeks of back and forth but at the end, I was more than pleased with the offer and the opportunity to quickly grow both in terms of my role and financially.