Power Home Remodeling Field Marketer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Power Home Remodeling Field Marketer Interview Questions

2.0

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Greenbelt, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

First you will receive a phone interview which last about 30 minutes. My perception is this is used to identify strong speaking skills as well as personal goals. Next is a inperson interview with a Marketing Manager who ask standard interviewing questions. the third and final interview is with the VP who pretty much lays down the job expectations as well as pros and cons and gives you his feed back and advice as a former Field Marketer. At this time he may extend to you a position if you your self feels comfortable moving forward or he may give you time to think it over.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you did / didn't like about your former employer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Power Home Remodeling

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Melville, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Very laid back. I was recommended to the job by a friend so the whole interview process went very quickly. Almost too quickly. The whole process took about a week and a half from the first time I contacted the company with my name, email, etc. I had one phone interview followed by two interviews in person. Got the job offer at the end of the second interview.

Interview Questions

• What do I look for in a manager?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Rosemont, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Very short, simple, and easy interview process. Generally they ask questions to figure out your personality. Doesn't ask a lot about your resume, As long s you have excellent interpersonal, communications, problem solving skills you are good. They are vague about the job description They sale you on the free trip to Cancun. Which you have o buy your own ticket and receive $200 back.

Field Marketer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling.

Interview

They respond quickly to job applications but my interviewer was 30 mins late. I had to take a "personality test" before my interview while sports news blasted on a big screen in the waiting room and tons of young guys passed being being pretty loud.

Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Greenbelt, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

hired in one interview and it wasn't too bad they just wanted to know how I would take rejection and the introduction to the world of field marketing, retail, and eventually sales. They asked about my past experiences with sales or marketing and told me about the company culture and were straightforward with me about door to door. It was a great experience in which taught me about the company with the marketing director. Everything was transparent and tehy dont try to hide anything from you. What you see is what you get.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle rejection?   1 Answer

Negotiation

nope

Anonymous Employee in Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Chester, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very easy process. Very simple questions. As long as you can sell yourself you will be fine. You have to be able to display basic sales skills and build relationships.

Field Marketer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling.

Interview

Initial interview was a brief phone conversation to talk about how I heard about the company, what interested me, and a little about my background. From there set up my first in person interview at the office. Briefly went over my resume then asked if i had any questions. Was invited back for a second interview where they really dig into the details. Pay structure, incentives, company culture, etc. Concluding the interview an offer was made

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Stratford, CT).

Interview

Was referred by a field marketer currently in the company. About a week later was contacted by personnel headquarters in the hiring department and made an appointment to come to the satellite office in CT. The interview itself was done by the marketing vp who was a great person as well as salesman. He outlined his plans for me as far as pointing out timelines when I should be promoted to higher positions and detailed a specific plan he had for me. The interview process overall was fluid and precise, thus making my transition from leaving another job easier.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Melville, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Met with head of Connecticut office at a career fair at career fair. Gave my email to them heard back within a week. Attended a open house at the Connecticut office. Met with members of the company transferred to the Long Island Office where I had an interview. Interviewed by head of marketing for NY territory. Had 2 interviews before securing the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is one of your weaknesses? Do you have trouble talking to people you don't know?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Woodbridge, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

The initial phone call can be a bit complicated. It's hard for both of you to get in contact with each other at first unless you're phone is constantly with you. At first it's a phone interview, then you'd meet the hiring manager. You fill out a few forms regarding who you are, then you'll be asked a few simple questions you'd expect at any interview. The manager will explain just about every detail in the job, you'll respond, ask questions (if need be), and talk a bit more about yourself, and where you'd like to see yourself in the company. Everything is explained, and I mean everything. It's unlike any other interview I've been a part of.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want to make?   1 Answer