Power Home Remodeling Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Power Home Remodeling Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.3

Marketing Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling in May 2016.

Interview

Everything from the lobby greeting to the actual preliminary interview felt very comfortable. The room in which it took place was very professional and private which made the interview that much more enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you about this job posting/opening?   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths/weaknesses when it comes to sales?   Answer Question
    • If I asked your friends to tell me a little bit about you, what would they say?   Answer Question
    • What do you want this company to offer you?   Answer Question

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Wilton, CT) in May 2016.

Interview

Behavior test in waiting room. Then brought to an office where I waited for my interviewer as he was 10 minutes late. Interviewer asked general questions and then really started to pitch the company, emphasizing how much money COULD be made, as it was largely commission based. When I asked about the door to door sales that was required for all entry level hirers, the interviewer avoided the question and topic as if they wanted to hide that it was really a door to door sales job where you would be generating new customers by knocking on their homes.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Wilton, CT) in May 2016.

Interview

Three step process which consists of a phone call or face to face first round, face to face second round where the position is explained in detail and the third round where the pitch is laid out for you. I took the first round interview over the phone. The hiring manger asked me a few personality questions as well as my life goals. In the second interview the manager sat down with me and explained the position in detail as well as answering all of my questions. I told the interviewer that I did not want the position after this stage. However he explained the third interview as a process that determines whether you are a good fit for the company. Going into further detail it sounded more like training then an interview.

Interview Questions

• What would your friends say about you?   1 Answer

This is a marketing position where you go door to door trying to establish appointments for a sales team. For each appointment kept by the customer you receive $200. The company will place you in an area where a recent installation has been made and the pitch is based off this recent event. I determined from a past experience that door to door marketing was not my cup of tea.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Rosemont, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I was asked to come into Rosemont for an interview after submitting my resume online. The experience was standard for most entry level interviews. I was interviewed by someone nice but not very professional. He kept checking his phone while talking and some of his questions seemed random and out of place.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

Interview

After applying to Power Home Remodeling for a sales rep position, I was contacted shortly after by a talent acquisition specialist. The first interview is your typical interview with general questions, mostly focusing on your resume and interests. The second interview goes over compensation. And the third interview requires you to read off a script to see how you would act in a real world sales call.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?
      How would your friends describe you?
      What are your interests?
      What do you look for in a work setting?
      Answer Question

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Chester, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

I just got an email from the company for an onsite interview. I interviewed with VP of the Business Technology. He talked about the company and asked some questions about my background. That took 30 min. Then he put a laptop in front of me and asked me to do some coding. It was about downloading a content from web.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Southfield, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

A brief phone interview initially, followed by a face-to-face at the office. The interviewer was extremely easy going and goes over the culture and objective of the company. The second face-to-face interview goes further in depth in regards to position specifics.

Field Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Rosemont, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Very short, simple, and easy interview process. Generally they ask questions to figure out your personality. Doesn't ask a lot about your resume, As long s you have excellent interpersonal, communications, problem solving skills you are good. They are vague about the job description They sale you on the free trip to Cancun. Which you have o buy your own ticket and receive $200 back.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Waltham, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I learned of Power through a Career fair at my school. Later that week they called me for a phone screening. The following week I went in for an interview. It went well and they wanted to schedule a second round interview. Although I did not continue interviewing, the Interviewer was great and made me feel really comfortable.

Interview Questions

• 1st Interview was general interview questions (goals, strengths, accomplishments)   Answer Question

Outbound Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Two stage interview where they sell you a dream and preach about this trip to Mexico which is just a way to not award their employees paid vacation time. They try to mask the fact that it's door to door.