Power Home Remodeling Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Power Home Remodeling Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Stratford, CT) in June 2010.

Interview

You may have anywhere between one and three interviews. The initial interview includes a survey that reveals what type of personality you have and if it is the type of personality you are. That is a short survey, but is somewhat important to if you get hired or not. The interviewer is a highly trained professional, but at times seems to be busy which may make your interview seem like it takes an extended period of time, do not get frustrated with this, your reaction to delays is also taken into account.

Interview Questions

• there weren't any unexpected questions nor were there any "difficult" questions to be honest.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Power Home Remodeling

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Chicago, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

The process is very easy and the company is very transparent. I was hired on my first interview, but generally the process is two or three interviews with the regional vice president of the office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Everyone new hire starts in the marketing or sales department.