Power Home Remodeling OUTSIDE SALES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Rosemont, IL).

Interview

I was recruited by a friend of mine who worked for Power as a remodeling consultant. I was sent a link to submit a resume and was called by the head recruiter from their Pennsylvania office. After chatting with him for a bit and doing an informal phone interview, I was scheduled to meet with the VP of marketing to do an in person interview. The interview itself was relaxed and informal, with no terribly difficult questions. It is more about getting to know what kind of person you are. If you have no sales experience it doesn't really matter.

Interview Questions

• Not too many difficult questions, just standard "tell me about your previous experience" and "what about working for Power appeals to you."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Power Home Remodeling

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with a in house recruiter. This person would not tell me anything about the salary or the comissions. This person spoke for over 20 minutes without even asking me any questions. This person spent over 7 minutes trying to sell me on the company 3 day yearly trip, with upper management. I read on here that this starting salary is 26K. This is not B2B sales, you are selling to home owners who are the end users. Maybe a good start for someone trying to build their resume from scratch.

Interview Questions

• I seriously can't even remember if I was even asked one question besides, doesn't that sound great?!   Answer Question