Power Home Remodeling Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 3, 2017

2.3

62 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Iselin, NJ).

Interview

Very in depth to see your personality and a fit for the company. But also asked different scenario situations to really see who you truely are and how you carry yourself.

Interview Questions

• What drives you? What makes you want to be successfull?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Power Home Remodeling

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Southfield, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

This place doesn't prefer women with children. They have the receptionist/ office manager nicely grill you of your where abouts where are you going when you leave here? Do you have another job? ask you if you have any children? just to see if you would be a great fit for their company before the Vice President can me in to sit with you

Interview Questions

• Not very many questions they just want to know if you have a life/children outside of their establishment?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call the next morning. The lady sounded nice and wanted to know more about my previous employment. My previous experience happened to be a very unique situation so I highlighted the significant points that made it so. The interviewer then informed me of the next steps and added that I would be getting a call from them within 48 hours.

So I waited and on the third day, no calls. I called the interviewer on the third day, no answer. I tried following up several more times after that 1-2x a week for 3 weeks, even calling the headquarters in PA. Apparently there is only one recruiter/interviewer in Texas and she handles all of TX.

Well, it's been almost a month now and still haven't heard back. I find it very unprofessional and honestly, quite disappointing. I had such high hopes for a company who was dubbed by Fortune Mag that they were one of the the best companies to work for. Oh well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Irving, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. No curve balls, just talked about past experience and why I wanted to work there. Interviewer went into detail about what the particular job entails and all of the perks of working at Power (great culture/workplace, great potential, good benefits, company trip).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Power?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Woodbridge, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

There are three steps. Initial phone call, interview with a low level manager, and interview with VP of marketing. I interviewed at the MD location. I was given a start date at the end of the third interview, then nothing. No phone calls, no emails. I left numerous voicemails with zero answer. My issue: if you don't want a candidate that's fine, but have the professionalism to let them know. This isn't high school.

Interview Questions

• Generic, dull, questions they probably pulled off yahoo answers.   1 Answer

Extremely unprofessional. If you're college educated run FAR away. This is a glorified frat house with children pretending to be managers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by their recruiting department. Had two in person interviews and then a phone interview.
    Round one was phone screen with recruiter.
    Round two in person with manager - a get to know you session.
    Round three you go over details of position and are asked a few standard interview questions. They play a heavy importance on being able to commit to the training to be successful in the field.
    Round four phone few final questions about the interview process and either an offer or nice to meet you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in sales?
      Why would you be successful at PHRG?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Jersey City, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Was referred by a family friend. Waited for a call from an employer in NJ. Unannounced and unplanned phone interview. The employer didn't sound interested in what I had to say and his questioning was melancholy in his tone. He told me that he'll refer me to the higher up but never got a call back. Not a pleasant experience dealing with this employer.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to learn or gain from this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Was asked to interview for a sales role and when I got there I was told I was interview for a marketing position, which is basically door to door appointment setting.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about door to door sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Wilton, CT).

Interview

The person who interviewed me seem like he was an outgoing guy but everything seem so scripted. He mentioned that I seek like a quiet guy after we had a good conversation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Wilton, CT) in May 2016.

Interview

After applying to Power Home Remodeling for a sales rep position, I was contacted shortly after by a talent acquisition specialist. The first interview is your typical interview with general questions, mostly focusing on your resume and interests. The second interview goes over compensation. And the third interview requires you to read off a script to see how you would act in a real world sales call.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?
      How would your friends describe you?
      What are your interests?
      What do you look for in a work setting?   Answer Question