Powerlink Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Powerlink

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia, Queensland (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Powerlink (Virginia, Queensland (Australia)) in August 2016.

Interview

Hiring process was disorganised, interviewers were really late and not prepared. The hiring process took far too long. I was offered and accepted the role however Powerlink subsequently withdrew the offer for unknown reasons.

Interview Questions

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Powerlink (Brisbane (Australia)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview was a two step process, initial 20 minute phone interview with the program manager and portfolio manager. This was a cut down version of a regular interview, not just a "screening". The second interview was face to face 1 hour with the two people from the phone interview plus an HR person. The successful applicant was selected after this second interview. There was also a psychometric test that I was required to complete online prior to the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• Straightforward project management experience questions - what kind of and details on projects, what kind of artefacts produced. Also some leadership and management questions as this was supervisory and mentoring role. Nothing tricky. Set questions, similar to public service interview format, but more scope for in-depth questioning.   Answer Question