Practising Law Institute Library Relations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Practising Law Institute Library Relations Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Practising Law Institute

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Practising Law Institute

Library Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Practising Law Institute (New York, NY).

Interview

I went through a temp agency. After the intial discussion about the position from the recruiter, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. A few weeks later (it was during the holidays, which can explain the delay), I met with the hiring manager as well as two potential co-workers. The interview went very well, I could tell my answers were spot on and they really liked me. I was called for a third interview a week or so later with the Sales Director, I believe. Even though it was not exactly a sales position, he needed his input.

It was the most awkward interview I'd ever had and I could tell the hiring manager who was sitting in was embarrassed and felt sorry for me. Questions such as "What is the capital of Mississippi?" and "Did you ever sing Karaoke?" were asked. It was a waste of time, a mockery really, and that really turned me off from working for that type of organization. I took a half day from work to go and couldn't believe it wasn't a serious interview. Almost 5 months later and I still see the position advertising- that tells you something.

Interview Questions

• What is the capital of Mississippi?   1 Answer