Pramati Technologies Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pramati Technologies Development Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

I have applied the job through job portal.The hiring process is good and considerable and Prompt responses from the hiring team about feedbacks. Finished the three rounds of technical discussion and one HR.

Interview Questions

• The questions were asked completely based on your technical skills.   1 Answer

Negotiation

not much..

Other Interview Reviews for Pramati Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

there are 3 rounds of interview. first written test on technical side . second is technical round interview. third round HR round. actually if have a good knowledge on technical side we can clear the interview is very easy.

Interview Questions

• as usual they ask questions as per your resumes and normal things   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied through naukri.com. There were 3 rounds. First round was telephonic - 1 hr, second F2F - 1 hr and third also telephonic - 30 mins. The whole process took around 10 days.

Interview Questions

• First Round: Two algorithm and data structure questions. First-given huge file, how to find a pattern. Second- given m by n grid, find number of ways to reach bottom right from top left, you go either right or down. Other java string, class loader, how app server deploys ear, spring mvc, web xml etc.

Second Round: Design restful web service for given problem. SOAP vs Restful. What are all java class loaders available and how they work. How HashMap works. Fail safe vs fail fast iterator. How BufferInputReader works. Multi-threading in java, gave variations of a problem and asked to implement using synchronized block/locks/wait and notify. Locks vs re-entrant locks. And other miscellaneous questions.

Third Round: Asked questions about current project. Like technology stack, daily routine, what work I actually do, how I approach to resolve any production issue. Finally, asked about notice period and if I have any questions for him. :)
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied through naukri.com, Interview scheduled two days later for telephonic.

They were straight forward and ask technical question without asking any unrelated to questions. All questions are about how depth candidate have practical knowledge and the approach he is following to solve the problems provided by them. It is about 20-30 minutes. I got immediate response from HR and asked to me for available time second round with skype.

Second round about 30-40 minutes. This round about my past project experience.

The next-day i got offer letter.

Interview Questions

• First Round : Hash-map Implementation,Collections,About time-complexity, Own iterator implementaion, finding duplicate count of each char in para etc...

Second round : Past project , Hibernate Sessions Management, Spring, RDBMS many-many,one-to-many etc...
      Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me more than what i asked.

Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies in June 2015.

Interview

One puzzle round - a program to be made and submitted within 3 days, 2 technical rounds

Very liberal. Its okay to buy more time for your puzzle. If it fails test cases you can correct and resubmit couple of times.

There is no HR round to check organizational skills.

Interview Questions

• Very basic simple questions on sql, ruby, analytical round. - Joins, ruby constructor, few sql queries,   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Basically there were 3 steps - A telephonic technical screening followed by in person tech interview and then HR.
    Telephonic interview was more on technical abilities.
    In person interview was on both technical abilities and attitude.
    HR discussions were mostly on salary negotiation and notice period.

Interview Questions

• Started with my roles and responsibilities, why the change in job and some technical questions on web development and Dev ops.   Answer Question

Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies in December 2014.

Interview

Got an email for the interview schedule. The first round lasted for 30 minutes with 10-12 quick questions related to the required technology. The next round was over skype and lasted around 30 minutes.

Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Noida (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

telephonic interviews + skype interview, basic java questions and basic problem solving skills question.
    some questions on basic website handling and making it fast and other stuffs. asked about questions around my previous work experience,technologies and contribution I had made.
    why looking for change. one problem statement to be solved offline after submitting which you go to next two rounds of interview

Interview Questions

• java, lago, problem solving   1 Answer

Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

1. Java Round 2.Manager Round

Interview Questions

• Nothing. If you gone through the most frequently asked java questions you could easily get through.   Answer Question

Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

HR person from Pramati Hyderabad office contacted me to setup round 1 of telephonic interview on next day itself. I gave interview well, which was mostly on Java and Algorithms. This was supposed to be followed by a face-to-face round at company office.

HR contacted me again after few days asking me to one more round of telephonic interview next day itself. I gave this round of interview which was again mostly on Java and Algorithms.

I did not hear back from HR or interview regarding interview status. No email. Nothing at all.
    Wasted my time unnecessarily and didn't even have courtesy to inform me about interview status.