Pramati Technologies Senior Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pramati Technologies Senior Development Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2017

3.1

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Interview

There were total four rounds of discussion on javascript and angularjs. I was told that the feedback is pretty good and they would like to release offer. After one week I didn't receive offer so I sent a follow up email no response from HR then next week I sent another email guess what "no reply".

I really didn't understand why they didn't release offer and the HR never bothered to reply to my emails.

Worst company, worst HR and worst experience

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pramati Technologies

Senior Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Good. 1.telephonic 2. skype there was a questions related to technology java.
    The questions related all basic of java.. so please preapre basic java questions and oops concept.
    prepare regarding threads, multitasking.
    Data str. , Algorithms.
    The question is easy if you have your basic conpcept clear in java.

Senior Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies in July 2015.

Interview

1 HR round, 2 telephonic round tats it... They just asked on what I work n abt my past experience .... HR round lasted for 15min..
    Telephonic rounds were 15 min n 43 min... It was not difficult at all

Interview Questions

• asked abt cloning template n various cloud related questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave more than what I asked for...

Senior Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies in January 2015.

Interview

The hiring process in transparent, ask good question , like what are the reason you used these technologies in your past projects. They asked about your past projects and challenges associated with them.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

General questions that you surf and get in glassdoor
    Most of the questions are there in the reviews and the same questions were asked
    The overall experience was good but it is located at the center of the city and I stay far from it, that is the only drawback that I could see in this other than that they are the leaders in product development

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

One of my friends works there so he referred me. On next day i got a call from the HR and she asked me for comfortable time for a Telephonic Interview. The whole recruitment process has 3 rounds.

1) First round : Telephonic.

It went for about an hour , the guy covered/tested about almost all the things i have mentioned in the resume.(So be careful , don't put the things that you dont know in the resume).

Below are the some of the questions

a) How hash map implemented in Java? What is the purpose of hashcode() and equals() method.?

b) Questions about ORM's( iBatis , Hibernate) in Java and their usage.
    c) Quick sort algorithm and implementation logic.
    d) Questions on Spring and Struts Framework.
    e) Two large lists with duplicates were give how to make it as single list by removing duplicates and preserver ordering?
    f) Java call by reference or by value? Explain with example.
    g) What is static import? Other Core java questions...............

On the same day evening i got a call from HR and scheduled for a Face to Face Interview after 2 days.

2) Second Round : Technical Round.

a) In this round they asked me to explain about Design Patterns and write sample code of implementation.
    I told them about Factory and Singleton Design pattern's and wrote pseudo code.

b) Asked to design Time sheets logging application (Just have to told them what table to be used , how to call them from Java (ORM) and asked me to add authentication to the site .

c) Implementation of Bubble sort (Simple and straight forward !)

d) JDBC and JNDI usage. Application deployment process in Tomcat , Jboss , Weblogic.

and so on,,

3) HR round : It was simplest round , they just asked me about my notice period , ctc and expected ctc. Told me to wait for 10 min and i was selected and got offer letter on the same day evening

Overall interview process was good. If we have a good working knowledge on J2EE and a core java preparation it can be cracked .

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Usually interview is telephonic one, followed by an extensive face to face. Telephonic is for screening purpose and is of moderate level. It can last from 10 minutes to 1 hour depending on the person.

Negotiation

Not much negotiation.

Senior Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies.

Interview

Process took 3 weeeks...HR was very responsive.

Initially started off with a telephonic round for Python Developer. The interviewer had a deep understanding of Python and dug down deep into Python concepts.
    He then gave me a project to implement within 2 days time duration. I reverted back with the project.

Then a US round was scheduled. The round was mainly related to SQL knowledge and the guy grilled over the basics. He asked me with the gew SQL queries, different types of joins , difference between them .

Next day I was rolled out the offer. I was happy with the offer made but could not join to family issues.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a Python problem which actually made me scratch my head.   Answer Question

Could not relocate to Hyderabad due to family issues.

Senior Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies.

Interview

Screening and Two Rounds of interview both technical mostly based on basics

Senior Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies.

Interview

Telephonic Round 1:
    1.) Hashmap implementation
    2.) Another simple Hashmap question

Telephonic Round 2:
    1.) TreeSet vs Hashset
    2.) questions on JSP
    3.) One Design problem...
    4.) One Linux Command : scp
    5.) You have two arrays... merge both arrays into one collectoin and avoid duplicates..Which Java Collection will you use ? HASHSET thts all