Pratt Industries USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pratt Industries USA Interview Questions

2.6

Machine Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pratt Industries USA (New York, NY).

Interview

All employees are hired through a temporary staffing agency so there really is no interview process. Staffing agency does a few tests, drug screen and background check and then tells you when to show up at the warehouse. When you arrive at the warehouse someone will take you to an area needing help and then you'll be shown what you'll be doing for that day. If you work all day you may be asked to come back the next day.... on and on...

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pratt Industries USA (Stockton, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The call came from HR based on the job description for a Strategic manager and the job description had numerous qualifications needed that I have and did perform. analytics, etc., etc.

Interview Questions

• When I had the interview, it was 'tell me how you connected with your employees', answer in a team environment and communication for all and get all ideas on the table. Tell me again how you connected with your employees. I again, used an example of a problem and how it was resolved. Again the question. I was done after that and knew I was not going to be selected for the job because I'm not answering the question he wanted answered in the way he wanted to hear it. And frankly, I knew this was not for me. When it came down to it, he wanted a warehouse/forlift driver, not someone to run the P&L, Microsoft office product suite, reporting and data entry into the product system.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Pratt Industries USA (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

six months between submission of resume and phone interview, then face to face within 1 day, response after interview, non existent, emails not returned, calls not returned. Hiring manager almost rabid in getting position filled, inconsistent in follow up

Interview Questions

• basic qualification questions, tell me about what you are doing now   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pratt Industries USA.

Interview

First there was a phone interview with an HR representative. After that interview there was a phone interview with the immediate supervisor. Was called back a couple of weeks later for a face-to-face interview with the immediate supervisor. After that I was called back for an interview with the GM.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pratt Industries USA (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Very lengthy - the interview process took too many days once we started the process. After that, it seemed as if they weren't sure which candidate (or candidates) to move forward with. Eventually they settled on the top candidates and continued to do re-call interviews.

Interview Questions

• Very typical of what you would expect for the type of position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. It doesn't seem to be in their repitoir.

Territory Sales Reps Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pratt Industries USA (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

GM and Regional Sales Manager took me out to Dinner to see how I could handle the social side of the business that Pratt prides themselves on. Asked questions about my past and what i was looking for. Explained the company and what they were looking for. The GM already had a good idea of my background so it was more so an interview to vet my personality and to see how I could communicate with High Level personal.

Interview Questions

• What is your background in the industry   1 Answer

Negotiation

Presented and offer letter and i accepted the terms

Staff Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pratt Industries USA.

Interview

The first step was a phone interview with the controller which was very relaxed and open. The questions were more focused on personality and availability than accounting. The next step was a group interview with all of the accounting team (assistant controllers). They all were very good at rotating questions and we finished with an interesting puzzle.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pratt Industries USA (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

straight forward and very laid back. Practically know that you have the job before you walk out the door. No waiting for call backs. Pretty simple and standard interview process.

Interview Questions

• What reading would you get by measuring one leg of a 480v 3 phase motor to ground?   2 Answers

Structural Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pratt Industries USA (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

The process was very easy and laid back. Everyone I met during my interview was very nice and welcoming. I went to the office for the interview and I was able to see the work environment and the people I would possibly be working with. I had two, fairly short, one on one interviews with the two design managers. The whole process for the interview was easy.

Interview Questions

• They asked me general questions about my projects: Why I did certain things? What my inspiration was?   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pratt Industries USA (Memphis, TN) in May 2014.

Interview

Basic Questions about the industry and experiences.
    Sitting down with the General Manager and Sales Manager and discussing the industry.
    The ability to fully understand the industry and what sets Pratt apart from the competition. A working knowledge of some of the equipment that is used in the manufacturing process.

Interview Questions

• How many new customers do you think you will be able to close in the first six months   Answer Question