Pratt Institute Graduate Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pratt Institute Graduate Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Pratt Institute

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pratt Institute (Brooklyn, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied via email directly to the position supervisor. Since I was referred by a friend and colleague. I got an immediate response to negotiate an interview. There were a few preliminary questions about availability and job responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• How are you under pressure?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very brief. The position is on a firm stipend, there is no room for salary negotiation. Since it is part time we were able to negotiate on hours.

Other Interview Reviews for Pratt Institute

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pratt Institute (Brooklyn, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Enrolled in a shop safety class and got asked if I'd like to be a Graduate Assistant for the woodshop. Had a test run to oversee the shop safety test during alongside my boss to see my communication and safety knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What are your years of experience and skill level in furniture building   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pratt Institute (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I was referred by another graduate assistant. The employer asked my resume, then interviews and talk about schedule . He asked about the Microsoft office experience, math level, and told me this work need to be detailed and treat them carefully.

Interview Questions

• The working hours? Can be flexible?   1 Answer