Praxair Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Praxair Intern Interview Questions

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Praxair in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with manager - basic interview questions, behavioral

2nd phone interview with another manager (works closely with who you're gonna work for) - really casual, basically just chat about your interests

Interview Questions

• No technical questions, it's just about what you like to do, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Praxair

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Praxair.

Interview

It was pretty standard....got a called for an interview then less then a week got a offer. Background and drug test took about 1 to 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and then explain the things on my resume. basic stuff   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Praxair (Houston, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

The process was quick. The interviewer asked very few questions. she wasn't too enthusiastic about it. I seemed like she didn't care about the interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodlands (New Zealand)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Praxair (Woodlands (New Zealand)) in November 2011.

Interview

1. First one is usually a phone interview with either: 1a The HR person b) The manager that is hiring the intern.
    2. After the interview you are called to one of their locations. You are asked to bring a presentation about yourself (a template is provided).
    3. On the day of the interview you arrive and give your presentation to 3-4+ people that usually includes one or two (no more) HR representative, your hiring manager, and other people in the group you are being hired for.
    4. The presentations are supposed to be 10-15 minutes long (duration will be specified when you are called for the interview).
    5. After the interview you are asked several behavioral questions by everyone to access your character and personality - check whether you will fit with the group or not. Sometimes you are being interviewed for one group, but depending on your personality the people interviewing may believe that you would be a better fit for another group, or better compatible with some other manager.
    6. The people are always very friendly. They are mostly looking for how at ease you are with the group.
    7. Don’t say anything negative in you interview, either about your previous employers or about your school, city, country etc. They note that. Present a positive and energetic front.

Interview Questions

• For an internship position no technical questions are asked - UNLESS you have previous experience that you mentioned on your presentation slides and somebody wanted to discuss it more.   Answer Question