Praxair Territory Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Praxair Territory Manager Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Praxair (Rochester, MN) in May 2012.

Interview

Took 3 months to complete the process. Lack of communication during this process was very frustrating

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Praxair

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Praxair (Detroit, MI) in July 2010.

Interview

The job was an unwanted job position not only from myself but for the 5 other people that had the position before they tried to force it on me. They were not nice about it and offered little to no incentitive to take the position or the challenges which sent so many others running. I was even presented with my company seperation package during the process.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Praxair in March 2008.

Interview

I applied online. Had a phone screen with the regional sales manager. Then scheduled an interview with the National Sales manager who worked in the local office. Interviewed the same day with the Regional VP. Scheduled another interview the following week with the Regional sales manager, branch manager, market manager as a panel. This concluded the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Give examples of how you work in a team. How do you develop sales relationships.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I would recommend others to negotiate.