Precise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Precise Interview Questions

2.0

Business Development Interview

Interview

Extremely friendly management team... fairly usual process. Met one sales manager in the first stage. Then second stage conducted a presentation where I needed to go into detail about the company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Flexible

Social Media Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Precise (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

It was quick full of hope. The person who interviewed me was not my direct manager. After a while I hope he was and simply changed the team to his.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Precise (London, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

Very easy, 2 interviews, one with hiring manager, one with hiring manager and sales director. They tried to interrogate me, and were most concerned with personal drive and motivation, as opposed to sales skills.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Precise in September 2011.

Interview

Interview gained through a recruitment agency. It involved three 1:1 interview sessions and two skills tests without much guidance. Slow process of decision-making. Limited insights into the day-to-day job role.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Precise (London, England (UK)) in May 2011.

Interview

After I applied online a recruitment agency contacted me. I then had one face to face interview with the Managing Director. It was very relaxed and more about him describing the company and the role and then having a conversation about my current situation, previous employment and experience. I was offered the job within one hour of the interview taking place.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you have dealt with a difficult client and how you resolved the issue.   1 Answer

Media Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Precise in March 2008.

Interview

A number of meetings over a period of a couple of weeks including a interview with the board of directors.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate terms.