Precision Castparts Financial Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Precision Castparts Financial Development Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Precision Castparts

2.5

Financial Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Precision Castparts.

Interview

Really great team to meet with. Great interview Process and meet alot of great employees. You will meet with employees from all spectrums of the company. The employees are all very nice and you will enojoy talking to them!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Precision Castparts

Financial Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Precision Castparts in January 2011.

Interview

PCC sent a recruiter to my college where I attended an info session. That individual interviewed me on campus for approximately 30 minutes and told me on the spot that I would get a second round interview. The second round interview was on site at a facility close to my school. There, I was interviewed by four people in various roles, including an employee currently in the rotational program for which I was applying.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (Portland, OR).

Interview

I applied online, completed two phone interviews over the course of a couple weeks, and then was flown out to company headquarters in Portland for a final interview day. It seemed like a lot of the interviews both over the phone and in-person were them making sure I was interested in the position as opposed to qualified for it.