Precision Castparts Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Precision Castparts Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Precision Castparts

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (Portland, OR) in March 2018.

Interview

Good. Easy process. Good company. Fun to do work with... Learned a lot on how a worldwide corp. run and function. Not much more to the process. Employee referral and only one phone interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Precision Castparts

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Precision Castparts.

Interview

Company took part in an on campus career fair. I went up to their booth and talked about the company and talked about my goals as a student (I was a freshman with no experience). The recruiter asked about my SAT scores and my high school class ranking. I got a call the same day to schedule an interview for the next day. Most of the questions I was asked revolved around why I interested in their company and what I wanted to do with my studies.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (Portland, OR) in June 2008.

Interview

Submitted resume and then had an interview.

Interview Questions