Precision Castparts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Precision Castparts

2.8

Fabrication Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (Houston, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Interviewers were easy to talk to. The conversation was relaxed with 2 people from career fair. Mostly behavioral questions. Some questions about projects and fabrication experience. Were very good at explaining what all their company does.

X-ray Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Douglas, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (Douglas, GA).

Interview

You an a group walk the plant an they pick who ever looks like they want to give a shot not to hard just come like you actually want a job

Interview Questions

• No question really if you look like someone they want to give a try then you got job   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Precision Castparts.

Interview

I applied for the position and received a call the following week by an HR Rep. I thought the interview went well. However, I did not get further contact from PCC, not even an email that I did not advance.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (Champaign, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

It was mainly behavioral, although they did ask about my prior experience as well. They seemed like they were interested, although it seems now that they were not that interested because of a failure to reply to my follow-ups.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time that you did not meet a deadline and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (Auburn, WA) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone screening by HR, on-site interview with manager and asst. controller, corporate office interview with controller. Very nice people at each interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle upset employees that don't understand their paychecks?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was acceptable. I was pleased.

Drafter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (Wichita, KS) in February 2013.

Interview

Hired through "hire principle". It's a very quick process. It took me about 3 weeks to get the job.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Precision Castparts.

Interview

Exchanged emails with HR, had in house interview the next week. Overall was a quick and easy process. This was only my experience, not sure how others will go.

Interview Questions

• They asked my "Why do you want to work here and what makes me think I am the best fit?"   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (Mentor, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

Mostly positive. Good interview experience with the engineering manager and human resources manager, who asked relevant questions in order to understand me as an asset to their company. Negative experience with an operations manager who did not have good interviewer skills. His questions were all over the place, unrelated to each other, as well as interrupted the end of my answers to his questions. From my other interview experience, I would attribute it to his personal inexperience with interviewing.

Engineering Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (Irvine, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was at my school's campus. It was just the HR director interviewing me. I met this company and the career fair and immediately heard back from them within a few weeks. They scheduled the interview around my schedule, which was pretty nice. The director of HR said that he would screen some of the resume's of the people who he interviewed and send them out to their other branches around California.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you want to get involved in the aerospace industry?   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Precision Castparts in February 2015.

Interview

The process was very effective and efficient. HR called and gave a phone interview first. Then, I was called in to interview with a manager. Two weeks later, I was called in to do two more interviews.

Interview Questions

• Name a project that you worked on where the outcome was not what you expected   Answer Question