Precision Castparts MDP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Precision Castparts MDP Interview Questions

Interviews at Precision Castparts

3.5

MDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Precision Castparts.

Interview

Hired from a on campus career fair. Initial interview followed by an interview at the nearest plant to your location.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared with a real-life experience to tell and how you overcame a difficult situation in a manufacturing or team based environment in a leadersdhip position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very straightforward. As a newly graduated college student, I didn't negotiate the salaray because the compensation was excellent.

Other Interview Reviews for Precision Castparts

MDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Precision Castparts.

Interview

First interview was a short on campus interview. I was then sent to one of the manufacturing faciities for a second interview. The interview was 4 hours long and very structured. It included a lot of walking and unexpected bursts of interview questions in the middle of the plant tour. After the interview was over I received an email with a link to take a personality test. Roughly 3 weeks later I received my job offer.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were very typical interview questions, but they did ask if I made any observations about their current facilities I was willing to share.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They sent a job offer that was exceptional compared to others I have received so there was no negotiation necessary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (Cleveland, OH) in October 2012.

Interview

The first interview was on campus after the career fair. It was with one current MDP and an HR manager. It was pretty generic behavioral questions. A few weeks later I had an on site interview that I had to drive 4 hours to. It was a short talk with that same HR manager, followed by 2 very short (~15 min each) interviews with engineering managers. There was supposed to be 3, but one of them had something come up. I was supposed to go on a plant tour after the last interview, but once he left the room I was left there sitting alone for about 15 minutes. At that point I just left.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a multi-disciplinary team.   Answer Question

MDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Precision Castparts.

Interview

Phone interview focused on behavioral questions followed by 5 different cognitive, personality, and math tests. Interview went well with the hiring manager, focused on behavioral questions and scenarios where I was in a leadership position.

Interview Questions

• If you have to choose between buying a new piece of equipment for a large up front capital investment or repairing an old one which do you choose?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (Cleveland, OH) in February 2018.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview based on a recruiter that came to my campus for a career fair at my university, and I thought I answered the questions well, but ultimately they chose to go with other people. The process lasted about 1.5 weeks until they rejected me from the process.

Interview Questions

• Is it more important to be smart or hardworking?   1 Answer

MDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (Nottingham, England (UK)).

Interview

apply online-cv
    face to face interview
    assessment day
    another face to face interview

MDP Interview

Interview

Very thorough including telephone interview, two interviews down south, online tests and a two day assessment centre (including a meal the previous evening).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A