Precision Castparts Production Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Precision Castparts

2.5

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview when great. I was interviewed by the plant manager and once we finish the interview the manager give me his card and said, "if you pass all the background and drug tests it's your job. I passed all the tests and then it came down to my salary. The salary was based on 72 hours a week. If the salary would have been based on 40 or 44 hour a week then it would have been acceptable. I have 22 years in my profession and they wanted to pay me like I was a fast-food operator. .

Interview Questions

• 1.Are you still with Wyman? 2.How long did you work for Wyman? 3.Can to explain why you think we should hire you.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Precision Castparts

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Precision Castparts.

Interview

Applied online and within a couple of days was emailed for a date and time to set up a phone interview. Had my phone interview within a week of applying.

Interview Questions