Precision Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Precision Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Precision

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Precision (Dallas, TX).

Interview

You will be asked to take a Wonderlic test, which is quite simple. Sample tests can be found online. Aside from that it is a pretty boiler plate interview. They may not ask directly, but they will want to know if you are willing to put in long hours, and put the company before your own needs. There might be some behavioural questions that reflect this.

Interview Questions

• I believe they did have some interest in Greek affiliation while in undergrad. Not any particular sorority/fraternity... just that it appealed to them to have people who easily assimilate or conform to a group, which makes sense given the management style.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate. Have a well thought out argument, unless you already have a strong connection to the company.

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Started with a Phone call with HR/Hiring Manager. She asked the usual questions: What have you been doing since college graduation, tell me about yourself, How does your experience contribute to this position.

The next day I got an e-mail asking me to come in for an interview.

There was an office tour and a "wonderlic"test. 50 Questions in 12 minutes, and you had to answer as many right as possible This is done on a computer in the office.

From there, it was more like a panal interview. "How comfortable are you with excel", "Tell me what you're looking for in a position", Äre you comfortable learning new softwares", "What are your strengths and weaknesses", And some logic questions.

Nothing too hard.

I interviewed and never heard back from them.

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Precision (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The process started with a phone conversation, followed by a 1:1 meeting then a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Geography questions, problem solving, behavior/situational   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Precision (Dallas, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview process begins with an e-mail from HR to schedule a phone interview. If the phone interview goes well, you will be asked to come in for 1:1 and group interviews at the office. At this time you are given a tour of the office and will be asked to join the executives for happy hour.

Interview Questions

• How does (insert experience) prepare you for this position?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Precision.

Interview

I initially communicated with the company through email. I applied through my university's alumni job search board. I got a reply asking for a phone interview. That progressed to an office visit where I had a panel interview. The office, though small, was in a nice part of town. We spent a small amount of time chatting about stuff like what books I read recently. The actual interview was behavioral. Nothing out of the ordinary until the end.