Cover image for Precision Marketing Group

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Precision Marketing Group Accounts Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 4 interviews

Interviews at Precision Marketing Group

Neutral100%
1.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Precision Marketing Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I interviewed at Precision Marketing Group (Portland, OR)

Interview

Easy and quick via zoom. Contacted right away. Contacted next day. Zoom meeting only 10 min following day and in person interview the next day. Was required to bring notebook and pen to interview to take notes during interview

Interview Questions
  • Ready to work right away?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Work at Precision Marketing Group? Share Your Experiences

Precision Marketing Group logo

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Project Coordinator

I recently applied for a “Project Support Officer” this from the job description it’s pretty much a Project Coordinator/ Manager position. And I have been asked to create a poster to promote an event for young people that have long term health conditions. Now my question is why is the job advertised exactly like a Project Coordinator position, but Im asked to design a poster?! How can that reflect my experience within the project environment? It makes 0 sense to me.

0 Comments

Development Engineer

Had a peculiar 3-month interview with a scientific organization. Initial online presentation, followed by an unexpected in-person interview, still evaluated by the committee. Salary undisclosed; only relocation package mentioned. The team was satisfied, awaiting HR director approval, requesting references. 2-3 days later, before sending references, informed they chose another candidate. No response to emails; HR silent. Was I backdoor checked?

1 Comment

RFP Coordinator

I have a 5 year gap in my work history due to an illness. How do I explain this? I can't lie, SSD is on my background check as a previous employer. I am on it and looking to re-enter the job market and get off of it, but I understand it is a reason for employers to pause in hiring me.

4 Comments