Precyse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Precyse Interview Questions

2.3

Regional Client Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Precyse (Arlington, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

First interview with HR. Discussed my background and why I'd be a good fit for the position. reviewed territory and responsibilities, products, types of sales and customers, overall benefits and willingness to travel.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to work a territory that requires extensive travel.   1 Answer

Coding Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Precyse (Fort Wayne, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview done in a hurry and she kept trying to get me to accept a different position in another state. I told her I wasn't interested in relocating. Also was trying to get me to interview for a different position that I wasn't interested in.

Interview Questions

Precyse Response

Mar 14, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Director

Thank you for your feedback. We may not have an opening in your area which could be why the recruiter reviewed other locations with you but we definitely don't want you to feel that we pushed... More

Coding Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Precyse (Charlotte, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

Leah Brody, was very helpful and informative throughout the interview process. She was very familiar with the position and the client requirements for the job I was applying for. She was available for questions before and after the job offer and if she did not have the answer at the time of our call, she was always timely in getting the answer to me! It was a great experience working with Leah!

Interview Questions

• If I would be willing to travel?   1 Answer

Jan 21, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Director

Thanks very much for your feedback!

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Precyse (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Process moved along at a good pace and there was good communication during the whole process. Process began with an internal recruiter that kept me informed of the process and scheduled all interviews in a timely fashion. Interviewed with Supervisor and Director of the department. Clearly outlined what the position entailed and what the company had to offer.

Interview Questions

• What is the greatest accomplishment of your professional career?   Answer Question

Jan 21, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Director

Thanks very much for your feedback!

Coding Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Precyse (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was all done over the phone. It was less stressful that way. Everyone I spoke to was super nice and explained everything in detail. They made me feel like I would be a asset to the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Precyse?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Feb 2, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Director

Thank you for your feedback, we're glad you had a positive experience!

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Precyse in June 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application and submitted my resume. I then received an email stating, if they were interested I would get another email asking for an interview. I received that email. I was called, for the interview, it went well I thought. I then received an email saying they chose another applicant.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with Microsoft office?   1 Answer

Jan 21, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Director

Thank you for your feedback. It is possible another candidate was farther along in the process at the time of your application and timing didn't work out. Should another similar position open, please... More

HIM Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monaca, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Precyse (Monaca, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was a phone interview. It was very professional and the questions were appropriate. I was first screened by recruiter and then interviewed with my current supervisor. We spent time discussing the organization and how I would best fit into the role of a consultant. It lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

Precyse Response

Jan 21, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Director

Thank you for your feedback!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Precyse (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied via website resume submission. I was then contacted for a phone interview. The interview itself was very conversational rather than interrogatory. As far as that went, it was an easy introduction. I was asked about what I already knew about the company, and what I was looking for in an employer.

The interview ground to an immediate halt when I was suddenly asked for my salary requirements. At this point, I still had no knowledge of the details of the job, or even what I might be doing to provide value to the company. I declined to answer, as nothing I could say at that point could have possibly helped me as a candidate: I would either be immediately disqualified, or I would be hamstringing myself in post-offer negotiations.

The recruiter continued to pressure me to respond, against my own interests, and I continued attempting to defer until later, so we mutually agreed to abandon the interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary requirements?   1 Answer

Coder III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nettleton, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Precyse (Nettleton, MS) in September 2014.

Interview

The process was quite simple. I had an initial interview with one person and she was very nice and then she scheduled my second interview,once she determined that I had the experience they were looking for, with the Coding Manager. Once I had the interview with the Coding Manager she actually made me feel like a high school kid trying to apply for a CEO type position. She absolutely made me feel stupid because I didnt enter charges where I am currently employed. I explained that that was not in my job description and if that was what she was looking for it was not included in the email that was sent to me about them hiring coders. I explained that I am a medical coder that has worked in the acute care setting for 3 years and I had experience in IP, OP, OBS, Ambulatory Surgery, ER and wound care and all she could concentrate her questions around was my ability to enter charges. I explained that charge entry was done in each dept of our hospitals and that all we did was code the charts. I was so frustrated with the call so I ended it.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my coding experience.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Precyse in August 2013.

Interview

I applied to a position months ago and was called to set up a phone interview. I called for the phone interview and was told that the position had been filled but that they would keep my information on file. I never believe this but they actually called back for another position 3 months later. I interviewed 2 days later and had a really great interview. The salary offer was not what i executed but I stuck to my guns and was offered the position late that evening.

Interview Questions

• The interview was not terribly intense or hard. All of the typical questions like "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" and "What are your greatest weaknesses."   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered much lower than I expected. We met in the middle of that.