Preferred Legal Support Attorney Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Preferred Legal Support

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Preferred Legal Support (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview starts out pretty easy, but the recruiter really asked some tough questions toward the end. Overall, an enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• Let's say I come to you and say, "I need you to file a complaint for me." What the process, and what documents would you need?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Tailored to the individual. It's a bare market, but I think we came to a fair number considering the size of the company.

Other Interview Reviews for Preferred Legal Support

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Century City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Preferred Legal Support (Century City, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

You sit in a conference room, you wait for people to come in, you wait some more for the owner. I had to wait a total of 2 hours before I could speak with the owner. I found out later no one told her I was here. I was not given much time to speak or explain answers, they seemed to think I was overqualified. After 3 phone interviews and 2 in person interviews and then finally meeting with the owner, I got the job. Regretfully.

Negotiation

"If we could only give you $xx per hour would you still look for another job?"
    "yes"
    *goes up one dollar*
    "If we could only give you $xx per hour would you still look for another job?"
    "yes"