Premier Bankcard Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 23, 2016

2.7

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Premier Bankcard Holdings (Sioux Falls, SD).

Interview

Very quick process ask you questions to see if you can handle stress or angry customers and how likely are you to achieve goals because the company do have competition against the other centers to make it fun and keep their stats up

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Bankcard Holdings.

Interview

very decent. It went first with introduce about yourself, then talked about what you have done at school....But there is one manager laughing when interviewing. Not sure what he is laughing at. Questions are not hard.

Interview Questions

• what project you did? What you are proud of in your life?   Answer Question

Collection Representative I $9 50 Hour Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premier Bankcard Holdings (Sioux Falls, SD) in September 2015.

Interview

Standard Interview process. I was asked questions about how you handled problems calls/upset customers. How you learned you computer skills. How you handled stress. Where do you see yourself in 3 years?

Interview Questions

• How you handled a difficult situation.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, SD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Bankcard Holdings (Watertown, SD).

Interview

Best if you are referred by a friend and be flexible in your position as they have multiple departments hiring. Good signing bonus if you are hired. Even tempered attitude is paramount to most positions.

Interview Questions

• They are really focused on good attendance. Good character and work is a plus   1 Answer

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dakota Dunes, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Bankcard Holdings (Dakota Dunes, SD).

Interview

Application was submitted online.
    Got a phone call 10 days later for an interview.
    One on one interview with a manager followed by a short time of listening to calls to get a feel for it.
    Offer was extended over the phone a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Collections Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Premier Bankcard Holdings in March 2009.

Interview

Met with managers. Asked questions was offered position on spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Take it or leave it.