Premier Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Premier Education Interview Questions

2.9

Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Premier Education.

Interview

2 phone and 2 in person. Went fairly smooth yet challenging. I found the team to be very interested in me so I felt comfortable speaking with them. They were very open and honest about the company and the position and what in entailed. I dont think there were many surprises with anything. Of course they did ask some challenging questions but I felt confident. IF you have been in management, especially in education, then you will be just fine.

Admissions Interview

Interview

Multiple interviews with different levels of management. I wish I would have been able to speak with instructors or other Admissions reps to get a better feel of the company.

Dean of Students Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Boylston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier Education (West Boylston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was very short if they are not interested in you. Interviewed just because I was an employee.... The company required that you have a master degree, but still gave it to someone with no degree.

Interview Questions

• What would you change within the campus? And, how would you go about the changes?   1 Answer

Program Chair Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Premier Education (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Was a great interview. It was a nice place and had a nice work environment. The interview went by faster than I thought. The pay was not as good as I thought it should be for me being responsible for a lot.

Director of Education Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malden, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Premier Education (Malden, MA) in December 2012.

Interview

Brief, I met the Campus Director following an employee referral. I met with the him the following day. The interview lasted approximately 3 hours, then I met with the Regional Vice-President the next day. I was offered the position within 8 hours of that meeting. I started 3 days later.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Voorhees, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Education (Voorhees, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

Application was completed, I met with the Admissions team as a group interview and later with the campus president. After two weeks I received a phone call that I was to start on Monday, which was actually a Start Day.

Student Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premier Education.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with the school's director. He was very nice, but asked a ton of typical interview questions (strengths, weakness etc.) , also asked me about salary expectations. After that he invited me in for an in person. I met with him and the director of admissions. Basically more of the same questions, they seemed particularly interested in ones ability to connect with the student based. Again they were very thorough but professional.

Then they invited me in for a second interview. This interview included continued vague talk of the actual salary and also a IQ test. Basically a 50 question test that you have 12 minutes to take. They grade you on how many questions you get correct within the allotted time. You have to get 18 or more correct to pass, pretty easy. quick tip: skip any questions that are long winded and focus on the ones you can answer quickly, then go back to the longer questions. I then met with the student aid director, she grilled me some more.

Interview Questions

I am a salesperson, ultimately I need some sort of commission structure to stay motivated. this is straight salary.

Director of Admissions Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Premier Education in October 2011.

Interview

After initial phone interview by a regional manager, I had two one-on-one interviews with the regional manager and a VP. Questions are nothing out of the ordinary (how does your experience apply, give an example of your career successes, what do you consider to be your weakness, etc). Above all they look for someone who can drive the business - sell, sell, sell. Salary offered was competitive, but it was pretty clear it would be very long hours and constant pressure to meet enrollment goals. Yet it was not clear how the 'goals' were established and I had the sense they were aggressive goals that were not necessarily based on reality.

Interview Questions

After speaking with former employees decided this was not a company I would want to work for.