Premier Health Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 6, 2017

2.7

Position At Premier Headquarters Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Premier Health Partners (Dayton, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people, the HR recruiter and then the hiring manager and her assistant. Interview with HR recruiter went very well. I enjoyed meeting with her and I was very hopeful that I was a good fit for the company and the position. Second interview with hiring manager went pretty well until she started dropping hints that she'd prefer someone younger -- I'm only in my late 30s, but she might have been a couple years younger than me and her assistant was probably 25. In the end I was told I was very qualified and it was just a matter whether I fit in with the "culture." There were no questions about personality or work style, however, and I wasn't invited back to meet the rest of the department, so I can only assume I was a few years out target age range. Age 40 is the arbitrary cutoff for when age discrimination is forbidden by law, so Premier is within its rights to reject me for not being young enough. I just wish they hadn't wasted my time preparing for an interview when the hiring manager should've been able to tell from the work history on my resume that I wasn't a 20-something.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, such as: Why do you want this position?   Answer Question

Clinical Nurse Interview

Interview

I applied for a position in one of the ICUs at a hospital run by this company. My brief talk with the HR rep was so frustrating, I decided not to schedule an interview. After asking a few questions about shift availability (I prefer not to work night shift), I was told they almost never hire anyone from outside the hospital to day shift positions. The rep then told me that I should consider applying to their step-down unit, which as a nurse with four years of experience in the ICU setting was pretty insulting.

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Premier Health Partners (Dayton, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

The 'client' goes through a staffing agency and if they like you, then you're referred to the 'VMS' agent who then calls and doesn't mention the staffing agency that recommended you for the client but if you pass the VMS agent then the 'client' will contact you for an interview. IF you get an interview, be prepared to play the game (politics and racial) and also be prepared for a low salary to do a ton of work.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a particular political view?   2 Answers

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Health Partners (Dayton, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

You never know who is going to interview you, manager, supervisor or a team lead. Never the same it seems. Normal basic interview not hard at all. Very easy just fake it til you make it! Now all employees are flex float so be prepared to say yes to that question if asked.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work as a team to get something completed.   Answer Question

MCR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premier Health Partners in August 2014.

Interview

One on One interview with the office manager at the location I would be working at and then you have to have a second interview with another manager before they can offer you a job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Premier Health Partners (Middletown, OH) in November 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, then you interview downtown at HQ then you interview with the department manager. In the interview process they do not disclose to you that you have a quota to meet and your job is threatened and/or corrective action taken if you do not meet that quota.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5yrs?   2 Answers

Treasury Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Premier Health Partners (Dayton, OH).

Interview

HR rescheduled interview multiple times. Met with HR (not the one I had spoken to) and the hiring manager along with the VP of Finance. Traveled from out of state at my own expense...felt the interview went well and never heard back from them again. COmpany needs to at least send correspondence that you weren't selected.