Premier Home Health Care Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Sort:

Mentor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raeford, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Premier Home Health Care Services (Raeford, NC) in November 2012.

Interview

There is no interview. They call you and let you know when the orientation is and they go from there. They hire anyone with or without experience. It's a learn as you go type of job.

Home Health Aid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier Home Health Care Services (Dayton, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed for a new position that the company had just created with the local hospital, I was excited to be offered the job and being 1 of the first people to be hired for a whole new position that the company was just launching. The Company had just signed a contract with the hospital for "Safety Companion's" , which is what I was offered. The job duty basically was to sit in the pt.'s room for 8 hours, and monitor their input & output, as well as attitude, and frame of mind, i.e. ( angry, sad, frustrated)

Interview Questions

• How well do you deal with people who have indifference's with either yourself or others   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier Home Health Care Services (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy. I don't think I dressed professionally for it. I was given a reading and math test and they placed me with a case that same day.

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Premier Home Health Care Services (Bronx, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

It was a very quick interview. I just did the required paperwork, and signed up for the free training. training. I had to answer some questions on a questionnaire that they handed out to each applicant.

Interview Questions

• If I was certified.   1 Answer
    • They asked why I wanted to work with the elderly and disabled.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oak Park, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Home Health Care Services (Oak Park, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

The process was quite simple you have to take a test and once hired you go through a week of training and educational courses to prepare you for the work. once you have finished you are graded on the spot and if passed, a manager will come out to interview you on the spot and collect your information (schedules, desired work location, number of clients etc.) and will tell you when you are supposed to come back to do group training.

Interview Questions

• every thing was pretty much straight forward so I per say didn't find anything difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked me what would be my available hours and I stated what they were and they accepted.

Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier Home Health Care Services in June 2010.

Interview

It was comfortable and pretty much straight forward. She gave me situations that I would realistically encounter with the clients and she was correct. She went over the format for documention purposes and I was confident I could do the job.

Respite Care Provider Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Home Health Care Services (New York, NY).

Interview

No in person or phone interview. Fairly simple because the headquarters most likely aren't close to potential workers. It is all paperwork. Must get fingerprinted and that did stall the process for me because of a miscommunication between DOJ and Premier.

Interview Questions

• There were no in person interview questions. Questions on paperwork was about past experience and strengths.   Answer Question

Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Premier Home Health Care Services (Alameda, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Submitted resume and cover letter via Craigslist, received e-mail response requesting a phone interview at my desired time. After phone interview, received e-mail offering two times for an in-person interview. After in-person interview (which included a basic computer skills test), coordinated with hiring manager to arrange video interview with district manager. Three business days after the video interview, I received an e-mail from HR stating that they had moved forward with other candidates.

The whole process took almost three weeks. They were very professional and communicated well, I appreciated the "rejection" e-mail as I didn't have to wait and wonder. As well, they are very honest in regards to the difficulty of the position, though it's nothing unusual for a recruiting position. My advice would be that, if you feel you can do the job, show a great deal of confidence in working in a busy environment and have "thick skin" (this was mentioned to me multiple times). I think they could sense that I am a bit more timid and may not have succeeded in this role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you recognized a problem in your place of work and what you did to overcome it.   Answer Question

Care Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Premier Home Health Care Services.

Interview

Brief interview, told your hired next day. Told about job during interview, didn't give much details. Not what I expected. Quick interview about 30 min. Not told About benefits or pto.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Niguel, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Premier Home Health Care Services (Laguna Niguel, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

A phone call and in office interview. The interview in office was with the staff coordinator than the office manager. Easy questions about yourself. If available a free lunch with over 5 tests and paperwork to apply for background checks and medical tb test.

Interview Questions

• Does any of the following medical devices make you uncomfortable: tracheas, G-tubes, feeding tubes, Foley catheters, or ventilators?   1 Answer