Premier Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premier Research (Raleigh, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Promptly received a response upon application and was scheduled for a phone screening with a recruiter. The recruiter seemed pleased with our conversation and provided assurance of follow-up interview. She indicated I met all of the qualifications.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Premier Research (Research Triangle Park, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes. The person I talked to was very friendly and supportive of my future goals. It was for a temporary position with the company. I am still waiting to hear back from the company. (It's been four business days.)
    Premier is a great company, so if you get an interview I definitely suggest being prepared, be super friendly and engaged.

Interview Questions

• She just went over my resume verbatim. Know your resume and be able to explain your experience.   1 Answer

IRT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Premier Research (Research Triangle Park, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

These people are not all on the same page. HR will tell you one thing, employees doing the interviewing along with the Hiring manager will tell you another.

Stop hiding the truth at this company. This interview was a joke. They waste time interviewing which is time away from their jobs and then they never call you with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your ability to work well in a team?
      How do you manage tight deadlines?
      How would you handle a client with high expectations and demands?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Premier Research (Glendale, AZ) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Then there was a brief exchange of emails to set up a phone screen time. The phone screen ended up being quite brief for the reason detailed below.

Interview Questions

• Reason for leaving. Don't know particularly why that seemed to be the most important point to be explored, particularly if the expected answers weren't what the interviewer clearly expected.   1 Answer

Senior PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premier Research (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview lasted about 40 min. It was mainly going thru my CV and past experience. We discussed the advantages and disavantages of the mid- size CRO. The interviewer was very friendly. She provided me with brief introduction to the client company and sent to me job description for this position. I am expecting feedback and instruction for next step.

Interview Questions

• In addition to the questions related to my experience I was asked about my salary expectations.
      I was asked about my vacation plans.   Answer Question