Premier Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Premier Research Interview Questions

2.6

CRA II Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Research (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application through Linkedin and received an email a few days later to set up an interview. I interviewed with a kind woman from HR who told me the general aspects of the company and wanted to learn more about me and my experience. I was then given a second interview with a line manager which was one of my favorite interviews I've ever had. She was kind, intelligent, personable, and very easy to talk with. She avoided the typical interview questions and asked me about hypothetical situations, how I would handle them, and then she quizzed me on different processes of overseeing a trial (ie describe the consenting process). I was then given a third interview with another line manager who asked mostly situational questions. He hinted at the end of the interview that I would be receiving good news soon, and within 72 hours, I was extended an offer. I interviewed with 20 other CROs and was given offers by about 5 of them, 2 of which I was serious about, but Premier was, by far, my favorite. The interview process was enjoyable and relaxing and allowed me to speak honestly and confidently. My interview with HR was over the phone while my two interviews with managers was done over skype. I was also asked to complete a quiz which asked general questions about monitoring, there were a few questions I was unsure about but there is a comment section where I was able to explain my thoughts behind my answers. I'd say the quiz ranged from easy to difficult questions.

Interview Questions

• Why are you wanting to leave your current CRO?   1 Answer
    • Describe the consenting process   1 Answer
    • What is found in a Reg binder   1 Answer
    • Describe a difficult time you've had with a PI and how you handled it   1 Answer

IRT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Premier Research (Research Triangle Park, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

These people are not all on the same page. HR will tell you one thing, employees doing the interviewing along with the Hiring manager will tell you another.

Stop hiding the truth at this company. This interview was a joke. They waste time interviewing which is time away from their jobs and then they never call you with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your ability to work well in a team?
      How do you manage tight deadlines?
      How would you handle a client with high expectations and demands?   Answer Question

CRA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Premier Research in January 2010.

Interview

Phone interview was extremely in depth on my skills and experience, lots of situational questions.

Can't really remember it all but I do remember that the face to face felt like it was more of an interview to decide if I was the right fit with the company personality wise rather than skill set. The company seemed to put a lot of trust in finding the right candidate that they could train.

Interview Questions

• What was the greatest challenge you faced as a new CRA?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiations, they made the offer and would not consider the counter offer I gave.

Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Premier Research (Research Triangle Park, NC).

Interview

Initial phone call was with an HR Specialist, which was very basic (company benefits, job description, etc.). I then had a phone interview with potential Line Manager to cover my experience. Final interview was in person with 4 people (panel style): 2 potential Line Managers and 2 potential co-workers. In person interview was as expected, but some behavioral questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Describe the process of a clinical trial from start to finish.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Premier Research (Research Triangle Park, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes. The person I talked to was very friendly and supportive of my future goals. It was for a temporary position with the company. I am still waiting to hear back from the company. (It's been four business days.)
    Premier is a great company, so if you get an interview I definitely suggest being prepared, be super friendly and engaged.

Interview Questions

• She just went over my resume verbatim. Know your resume and be able to explain your experience.   1 Answer

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Premier Research (Quincy, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

The HR person sent me a message through LinkedIn and we had email communication but the response was so slow and i had to keep emailing the HR to get updates. The interview went well and the questions were not hard as long as you know the job description but the entire process was slow. I wish things could have move faster.

Interview Questions

• what would you apply for this position.
      what was your experience.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Research (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

The interview process was very confusing at first, because I did not understand the entire job description. I interviewed with 3 people at the same time. All in the same group- just different management roles. I did not get the job for that position, but they tried their hardest to find me a job that I would like in the company where I can gain experience. Did not have to interview for the second position- accepted the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.

Senior Data Management Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Premier Research in September 2015.

Interview

One telephonic interview and a face to face with 3 others. Hiring manager was last to interview. Overall very good interview. Very positive outlook. They were very kind and made me feel at ease

Interview Questions

• what achievements are you most proud of in your career?   Answer Question
    • process improvements
      managerial skills
      process knowledge
      change management   Answer Question

Pay not up to expectation

Clinical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Premier Research (Austin, TX).

Interview

Very long process. It took several weeks to get a call back from a recruiter. Once I had the call and was approved to move to the next step, It moved a long a little quicker.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wan tot work for us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made me an offer. I countered. It took several days for them to get back to me but then they agreed.

Project Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Research (East Hartford, CT).

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews and then an in-person office interview where I met with 3 different members of the finance team. Mostly conversational, not too difficult.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation- but they offered me more than the amount I specified as my minimum acceptable amount, so i didn't try negotiating because I was happy with my offer.