Premier Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Premier Research Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2017

2.6

Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier Research.

Interview

I submitted CV online. I received a call from Recruiter a day later, I was interviewed by the Director the same day, and offered position the same day, and I accepted position the same day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Premier Research?   1 Answer

Senior CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Premier Research (Milan (Italy)) in July 2012.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn to connect to the internal recruiter. After connecting we spoke where he mentioned he had a position for a Senior CRA. I provided my CV, but afterwards he told me that the position had been already taken and that only a position for CRAII was available. I told them I only wanted Senior CRA, this was accepted and a face-to-face with the country manager. The interview was very easy, my CV was reviewed, it became evident that I had sufficient experience for the job. It was also evident that they were urgently trying to fill a vacant position very quickly.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. I mentioned that I had experience in startup activities and contract negotiation, but was informed that CRAs are not responsible for this. I was asked what therapeutic areas I had experience in.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They provided me with a proposal, I stated that I'd think about it. I came back to the internal recruiter with a counteroffer which was accepted two days letter.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Premier Research (Glendale, AZ) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Then there was a brief exchange of emails to set up a phone screen time. The phone screen ended up being quite brief for the reason detailed below.

Interview Questions

• Reason for leaving. Don't know particularly why that seemed to be the most important point to be explored, particularly if the expected answers weren't what the interviewer clearly expected.   1 Answer

Coordinator Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premier Research (Austin, TX).

Interview

Initial interview was by telephone, which involved pretty standard questions like "What was a time you had a conflict with your coworker and how did you resolve it?" This was followed by a face-to-face interview with the clinic supervisor, which was mostly an opportunity to get to know the supervisor and figure out if the job is a good fit for you.

Interview Questions

• "What was a time you had a conflict with your coworker and how did you resolve it?"   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Premier Research (Raleigh, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Got call from recruiter. I was asked the same questions in interview by all interviewers. One VP didn't show up and was manager of the dept. Easy interview. Not really hard to get a job because the process is predictable and questions standard. I've interviewed with other companies and it is more rigorous to get hired there. If you know someone you can get hired here though. They always have a lot of openings all the time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can get a sign on bonus if you ask.

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Research (Research Triangle Park, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

I heard about the opportunity through internal sources, reached out to HR via LinkedIn jobs mobile app (including my internal reference). HR emailed me 3 days later, had my screening interview w/ HR manager that week, and in-depth interview with hiring manager the week after. Verbal offer the same week, formal offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Standard HR screening interview questions, including standard background questions and what makes you want to work at this company, etc.   Answer Question

Senior Site Start Up Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Premier Research (Research Triangle Park, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people (2 managers/team leads at one time; 1 employee after the initial interview). The interview took less than 1 hour and I gauged that they were trying to see if my personality fit the group. All interviewers seemed friendly and like they enjoyed working for the company. I can't say the same for other recent interviews that I have recently been on.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell us a little about yourself and your background?   Answer Question

Senior PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premier Research (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview lasted about 40 min. It was mainly going thru my CV and past experience. We discussed the advantages and disavantages of the mid- size CRO. The interviewer was very friendly. She provided me with brief introduction to the client company and sent to me job description for this position. I am expecting feedback and instruction for next step.

Interview Questions

• In addition to the questions related to my experience I was asked about my salary expectations.
      I was asked about my vacation plans.
      Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premier Research (Raleigh, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Promptly received a response upon application and was scheduled for a phone screening with a recruiter. The recruiter seemed pleased with our conversation and provided assurance of follow-up interview. She indicated I met all of the qualifications.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Interview

This company engages in tactics that are deliberately deceptive. I applied for a position that described the ideal candidate as having many years of experience and a wide range of skills that I would say fell between a senior and principal software engineer. A week later I get a call from HR asking if I can take a call the next day at lunch and I obliged. As the rep goes through their script I notice that the responsibilities don't match the job description so I ask about it. They tell me that they are hiring at multiple levels and that as they interviewed candidates they would determine where each person would fit. I mentioned that the only software engineer position they had listed was the one I applied for and they gave a runaround response. They then went into the typical question about pay. I turned it around and asked what their range was and was surprised that their number was well below market value. When I asked about this they told me that they like to start everyone at the same rate and that as you prove yourself they'll up your salary. By this point I knew I wasn't interested so my final question was what their business reasoning was behind hiring a person for a position if they didn't feel like that person had made a strong enough impression to merit fair market value for the position. Once again they gave a runaround answer. I thanked them for their time, told them I didn't think the position was a good fit, and ended the call.