Premier Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Premier Research Interview Questions

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Interview

This company engages in tactics that are deliberately deceptive. I applied for a position that described the ideal candidate as having many years of experience and a wide range of skills that I would say fell between a senior and principal software engineer. A week later I get a call from HR asking if I can take a call the next day at lunch and I obliged. As the rep goes through their script I notice that the responsibilities don't match the job description so I ask about it. They tell me that they are hiring at multiple levels and that as they interviewed candidates they would determine where each person would fit. I mentioned that the only software engineer position they had listed was the one I applied for and they gave a runaround response. They then went into the typical question about pay. I turned it around and asked what their range was and was surprised that their number was well below market value. When I asked about this they told me that they like to start everyone at the same rate and that as you prove yourself they'll up your salary. By this point I knew I wasn't interested so my final question was what their business reasoning was behind hiring a person for a position if they didn't feel like that person had made a strong enough impression to merit fair market value for the position. Once again they gave a runaround answer. I thanked them for their time, told them I didn't think the position was a good fit, and ended the call.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premier Research (Raleigh, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Promptly received a response upon application and was scheduled for a phone screening with a recruiter. The recruiter seemed pleased with our conversation and provided assurance of follow-up interview. She indicated I met all of the qualifications.

CRA II Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Research (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application through Linkedin and received an email a few days later to set up an interview. I interviewed with a kind woman from HR who told me the general aspects of the company and wanted to learn more about me and my experience. I was then given a second interview with a line manager which was one of my favorite interviews I've ever had. She was kind, intelligent, personable, and very easy to talk with. She avoided the typical interview questions and asked me about hypothetical situations, how I would handle them, and then she quizzed me on different processes of overseeing a trial (ie describe the consenting process). I was then given a third interview with another line manager who asked mostly situational questions. He hinted at the end of the interview that I would be receiving good news soon, and within 72 hours, I was extended an offer. I interviewed with 20 other CROs and was given offers by about 5 of them, 2 of which I was serious about, but Premier was, by far, my favorite. The interview process was enjoyable and relaxing and allowed me to speak honestly and confidently. My interview with HR was over the phone while my two interviews with managers was done over skype. I was also asked to complete a quiz which asked general questions about monitoring, there were a few questions I was unsure about but there is a comment section where I was able to explain my thoughts behind my answers. I'd say the quiz ranged from easy to difficult questions.

Interview Questions

• Why are you wanting to leave your current CRO?   1 Answer
    • Describe the consenting process   1 Answer
    • What is found in a Reg binder   1 Answer
    • Describe a difficult time you've had with a PI and how you handled it   1 Answer

Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Premier Research (Research Triangle Park, NC).

Interview

Initial phone call was with an HR Specialist, which was very basic (company benefits, job description, etc.). I then had a phone interview with potential Line Manager to cover my experience. Final interview was in person with 4 people (panel style): 2 potential Line Managers and 2 potential co-workers. In person interview was as expected, but some behavioral questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Describe the process of a clinical trial from start to finish.   Answer Question

Senior PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premier Research (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview lasted about 40 min. It was mainly going thru my CV and past experience. We discussed the advantages and disavantages of the mid- size CRO. The interviewer was very friendly. She provided me with brief introduction to the client company and sent to me job description for this position. I am expecting feedback and instruction for next step.

Interview Questions

• In addition to the questions related to my experience I was asked about my salary expectations.
      I was asked about my vacation plans.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Premier Research (Research Triangle Park, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes. The person I talked to was very friendly and supportive of my future goals. It was for a temporary position with the company. I am still waiting to hear back from the company. (It's been four business days.)
    Premier is a great company, so if you get an interview I definitely suggest being prepared, be super friendly and engaged.

Interview Questions

• She just went over my resume verbatim. Know your resume and be able to explain your experience.   1 Answer

IRT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Premier Research (Research Triangle Park, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

These people are not all on the same page. HR will tell you one thing, employees doing the interviewing along with the Hiring manager will tell you another.

Stop hiding the truth at this company. This interview was a joke. They waste time interviewing which is time away from their jobs and then they never call you with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your ability to work well in a team?
      How do you manage tight deadlines?
      How would you handle a client with high expectations and demands?   Answer Question

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Premier Research (Quincy, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

The HR person sent me a message through LinkedIn and we had email communication but the response was so slow and i had to keep emailing the HR to get updates. The interview went well and the questions were not hard as long as you know the job description but the entire process was slow. I wish things could have move faster.

Interview Questions

• what would you apply for this position.
      what was your experience.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Research (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

The interview process was very confusing at first, because I did not understand the entire job description. I interviewed with 3 people at the same time. All in the same group- just different management roles. I did not get the job for that position, but they tried their hardest to find me a job that I would like in the company where I can gain experience. Did not have to interview for the second position- accepted the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.

Senior Site Start Up Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Premier Research (Research Triangle Park, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people (2 managers/team leads at one time; 1 employee after the initial interview). The interview took less than 1 hour and I gauged that they were trying to see if my personality fit the group. All interviewers seemed friendly and like they enjoyed working for the company. I can't say the same for other recent interviews that I have recently been on.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell us a little about yourself and your background?   Answer Question