Premier Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 27, 2017

1.8

Receptionist/Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier Staffing (Palo Alto, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was google hangout call with a recruiter working remotely outside of the HQ offices from one of Premier staffing's clients. Heard back in half and hour and started one business day later.

Interview Questions

• How do you take feedback?
      How well can you communicate?
      Are you able to take intiative to complete tasks with little direction if need be.   Answer Question

Freelance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier Staffing (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I came into the office early and had to wait about an hour as the recruiter was late. The recruiter didn't really let me answer any questions, but really liked my purse and shoes so she sent me to a second round in another room to set me up with a client. The client called with an offer the next day to a job I previously had said wasn't in my wheelhouse and I declined.

Interview Questions

The opportunity was specifically not one that the recruiter and I had agreed wouldn't be an ideal fit for me. Even though they wanted me, I did not want to.

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier Staffing (Oakland, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The process was so easy. The entire off staff was friendly and courteous. My recruiter Shawn was straight forward, very attentive and helpful. I was scheduled for an interview the very next day.

Interview Questions

• Am I seeking long term or short term employment?   1 Answer

Office Experience Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Premier Staffing (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I sent in my resume to the HR recruiter after someone I knew posted about the job opening. After a few days, she reached out to me for a phone interview (more of a screening). Although I thought she asked some very thorough and important questions about my past and current job experiences, I was pretty bummed about not getting an offer. The day after we talked on the phone she emailed me and told me that they went with another candidate whose experience matched more of what they were looking for.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Premier Staffing (San Mateo, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I got Call from recruiter who ahd shortlisted my resume from employment portal. Next she sent me an email asking fo further discussion. She called me on the discussed time and asked me to brief me about her job profile and basic questions. Next I was invited for interview with a key persoNnel. Interview happened on time; questions like my background, key skills, waht I am looking for were asked. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself?
      Typical day for you?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Premier Staffing (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview went well. Simple and Easy. Upsetting because there was absolutely no follow up throughout the whole process. Following up is one of the most important tasks of being a recruiter.

In my opinion, they do not seem to value their candidates, when in reality, the candidates are what makes the agency successful. Maybe they are so behind in their work that they don't have time to follow up? It's a little sad to see how recruiters in certain agencies genuinely don't care about actually helping someone find a job that suits them (at least that's what it seems like). There was an extreme lack of communication and interaction and this turned me off.

Human Resources and Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Premier Staffing in July 2016.

Interview

Very interesting... They were basically just seeing if I would be a good fit to send my resume over to their client companies. I thought I was applying for a job with Premier though, so it was a bit awkward. I had no previous experience with staffing agencies so I wasn't sure what to expect.

Junior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Premier Staffing.

Interview

I had an interview few days ago at Premier Staffing New York. The place is Empire State Building. The interview room is quite nice. And the interviewer asked me about the working and education related questions. And some future planning. Overall, the talk was great.

Contract Executive Administrative/Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Premier Staffing (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Very polite agent. Asked good and thorough questions about my background, strengths, weaknesses, what I liked most and least about past jobs, what exactly was most important to me and how much I would like to make. She really seemed to care about matching me to just the right position for both my happiness and the satisfaction of the client. Interview was A+

Interview Questions

• What are the most important things you are looking for in assignments?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very simple. They asked how much I wanted to make and I gave them a minimum for each location as it reflected a discount in my transportation costs.

Recruiting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Premier Staffing (Oakland, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process had two phases. The first was a Skype interview and the second was in person in the office. The Skype interview was pretty relaxed and the interviewer seemed more interested in getting to know me and how interested in the position I was. The following in person interview was not uptight, but a little more formal. The questions were not hard, but they seemed to be going through the motions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question
    • While you don't have recruiting experience, how does your background lend itself towards success in the recruiting industry?   Answer Question