Premium Retail Services Google Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Premium Retail Services

2.5

Google Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services (Newark, DE) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy and straightforward. I was contacted by a PRS employee by phone and we talked a little about previous work experience and interest in the program. We then scheduled an interview by Google Hangouts a few days later.

During the interview, I was met with the Regional Manager and the Market Lead for my area. I was asked some basic sales questions as well as some fair job-related questions in pertinence to Google products and services, as well as any experience I've had doing employee training and assisted selling before.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever used Google Drive and if so, what capacity have you used it to?   Answer Question
  • What kind of experience do you have with assisted sales and training employees on products?   Answer Question
  • Will you be able to work Thanksgiving/Black Friday?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Premium Retail Services

Google Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process involved a virtual interview followed by an interview via Hangouts with management under the contract. I personally had a panel interview, but I think this may have only been the case since the program was going through a transition in management.

Interview Questions

• What does it mean to you to be "Googley?"   1 Answer