Presbyterian Homes & Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Presbyterian Homes & Services (Saint Paul, MN) in April 2018.

Interview

It’s Easy. One phone screening. One at the facility. Takes 10 day from application to get hired. They will tell you if you got the job right after the interview. Do background checks and orientation the nextday after interview

Interview Questions

• What do you do if a resident fall?   1 Answer

Occupational Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Presbyterian Homes & Services.

Interview

I applied online and was called for a quick phone interview followed by an in person interview the next day. Was referred to a different location to interview in-person for a position there. Both interviewers were kind and seemed like they wanted to get to know me.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Presbyterian Homes & Services (Woodbury, MN) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied online during the summer. Forgot I had even applied to it. Received a phone call in September stating they were interested in my resume. Went in September. Lady that interviewed me was the Kitchen Director. She wasn't even on time. Stood in the kitchen for about 10 minutes then was finally noticed. Will never forget that day. Lady was friendly but seemed distracted by other things. Didn't get a callback until November.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Presbyterian Homes & Services (Plymouth, MN) in August 2015.

Interview

I talked to the supervisor about salary and if I had applied to other locations. Then he showed me around the kitchens and told me he'd let me know if I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Did you apply to any other locations?   1 Answer

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayzata, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Presbyterian Homes & Services (Wayzata, MN).

Interview

After a roughly 30 minute personality test on their computer, I interviewed with two supervisors. The interview was easy, with basic questions asked. The people were nice and said to expect a call within the week. However, I never got the call.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel after having a stressful and busy workday?   Answer Question

Presbyterian Homes & Services Response

Feb 7, 2017 – Sourcing and recruiting Director

Thank you so much for applying!! We are currently hiring and hope you will consider us again!

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Hartford, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Presbyterian Homes & Services (New Hartford, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

very thorough process - background, criminal, drugs, the whole process

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Presbyterian Homes & Services (Cambridge, MN) in March 2013.

Interview

1:1 with HR manager and then with nursing manager.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask for more money up front .

Dietary Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arden Hills, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Presbyterian Homes & Services (Arden Hills, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a very comfortable interview. I had one phone interview and a face to face. I was given a brief tour and was able to speed along the hiring process by filling out paperwork immediately.

Interview Questions

• What kind of previous experience do you have?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Presbyterian Homes & Services (Cambridge, MN) in July 2017.

Interview

Met with Nurse Manager, toured the facility while discussing related experience. Met in the manager's office to complete interview. We talked about the organization, the structure of the staffing and types of care provided.

Interview Questions

• When have you had to deal with a controversial issue with a coworker?   1 Answer

Resident Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Presbyterian Homes & Services.

Interview

First HR contacted me to come in a take a personality test. Afterwards, the household coordinator conducts the interview. Interview questions were basic questions such as name one weakness and one strength. How would you handle a difficult resident. How well do you do with multitasking, etc. Name a time you had conflict with a customer or manager.

Interview Questions

Presbyterian Homes & Services Response

Jan 26, 2017 – Sourcing and recruiting Director

Thanks for leaving a review of our interview process. I see you accepted a position with us- Thank you! Are you still here? Any feedback on your experience? Would love to hear from you.

Denise... More

CNA Interview

Interview

NA

Negotiation

I am already employed there and have been for over 5 years