PresenceLearning Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PresenceLearning (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was rather lengthy, which at first was intimidating, but I grew to love it. Throughout the interview process I was able to meet and interact with key members of the company, get a better understanding of the various requirements of the job, and become more invested in the opportunity. Each interview made the most of the time available and left me with all of my questions answered. I have never experienced such a thorough and informative interview process in all of my prior years. I really appreciate all of the insight and transparency Presence Learning offered throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your prior experiences will align with the specific duties associated with the implementation specialist role?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PresenceLearning (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone screen: Don't remember what was asked but probably included talking about my background
    Onsite: Three interviews one coding exercise and one architecture design. To employees in each interview. Had time to ask questions about the company on each of them.

Special Education Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PresenceLearning in June 2014.

Interview

Remote--web cam. The interview lasted for a full hour. I had to log into Skype and conduct the interview web cam. It took serval days to obtain the interview. Prior to the interview--there is a pre-interview. You have to submit an analysis of your computer speed. Then an interview is arrange. After the interview--a contract is provided to you regarding the specifics of the job. After you consent to the contract then you have to complete a long training. You are not paid for the training. The training have several test that you have to complete.

Interview Questions

• You have to submit a written example of IEP goals and objectives. Significant amount of questions of how to handle public relations problems with school personnel.   1 Answer

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PresenceLearning (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The hiring process is pretty easy. They do a WebCam interview through Skype. They as general social work questions that off social worker should know the answer to with the Masters level.

Interview Questions

• behavioral type questions regarding noncompliance, aggression, and academic frustration.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PresenceLearning (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I had a initial phone interview with the HR manager and then I was invited in for an onsite interview. The format consisted with a meeting with three team members for an hour answering and asking questions and then they ended the interview after a short discussion with HR.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever sold to K - 12 School Administrators?   1 Answer
    • What attracted you to this position?   1 Answer

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

Really low class stuff. They didn’t just ghost me, they ghosted me on a scheduled phone call, and that’s after missing the first call. Then after that they ghosted me the usual way companies do, by not responding to emails. But to schedule calls and never call? Trash. And it wasn’t from some outside recruiter, it was from an HR person.

For the first call she sent an email at the time of the call saying she was stuck in a meeting. Then she tried to call 45 minutes later but I was busy, so we scheduled a time the next day, and then she didn't call at all or email or respond to emails.

The job listing was taken down so it looks like they filled the position that day. Clearly they just wanted to use me as a backup, for salary negotiations to be able to say they were still interviewing candidates, then discarded me when I was of no use. Didn’t even have the courtesy to send me an email canceling the phone interview. Instead just left me waiting at the phone, looking over my notes on the company, all prepared.

Could have figured out this was a garbage company by the name. They should get one of the kids to come up with a better one.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PresenceLearning (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I had 4 seperate phone interviews with the recruiter, the business development manager, the national sales manager, and the CEO. Then I went to the corporate office and interviewed with the business development manager, the marketing manager, the recruiting manager, the CFO, and the CEO.

Interview Questions

• Why are you considering leaving your present job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I received an offer from the recruiter via a phone call. I proposed a counter-offer, and then received the job offer in writing.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PresenceLearning (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone screen with a recruiter. My information was then sent to the hiring manager and I interviewed via webcam using Skype. I also interviewed over Skype with a senior speech language therapist and the operations manager before being invited out to HQ in San Francisco for additional interviews with other employees I would be closely working with. The interviews at HQ were a combination of one on one and group interviews. I had a scenario question presented by one of the founders that required me to role play, but overall the interview questions were not too difficult in my opinion. Although I was officially "interviewing" I felt this was an excellent opportunity to learn more about the company and also give others a opportunity to learn more about me. The excitement they shared about working in the company made me really want the position!

School Psychologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PresenceLearning (San Francisco, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Difficult but thorough beginning with job application then follow up interviews and a writing sample. Everyone was friendly and professional and made me feel at ease. Every one I spoke with seemed to really enjoy working there.

School Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PresenceLearning (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I initially spoke with a recruiter who asked me some screening questions about my school experience. I was then scheduled for a Skype interview with a senior clinician. The interview was pretty standard, but there was a heavy emphasis on special education policies and the responsibilities of a school social worker. Social workers without school experience would probably struggle.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience participating in the IEP process?   Answer Question