Presidium Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Presidium

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Presidium (Killeen, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

I first learned of the job on a website. Then I found out they were having a job fair. I went to the job fair. We received an orientation about the company. Then we had very brief one-on-one interviews. If you were selected from those, you then met with another person who did a group interview.

Interview Questions

• If you won the lottery today, what would be the first thing you would do?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Presidium (Reston, VA) in January 2009.

Interview

Came in via a recruiter. First phone screen was hurried. Have your talking points and questions ready. Second round was an in-person presentation on a hobby or anything of interest. Also asked for a writing sample.

Interview Questions

• Be ready to answer a question about working in an environment without a lot of support systems or big company type process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Good offer. Did not negotiate.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Presidium.

Interview

It went for so many months. Many rounds were conducted. Met many officials for demo screening hr director meet, CEO meeting

Interview Questions

• Introduction experience quality qualifications testimonials certificate salry slio certificate and many more
       It wentfor so long finally got selected
      went for so many months. Many rounds were conducted. Met many officials for demo screening hr director meet, CEO meeting   Answer Question