Press Ganey Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 20, 2016

2.9

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN).

Interview

This is about the only negative I have w this company. This process was so drawn out and took literally several months to get hired on. Several phone interviews and one in person. These processes may have since changed but it was typical w the interview process. I was greatly disappointed w HR during this process but once hired in they are a great asset and there to help

Interview Questions

• What do you do when things go wrong w a big project you're working on   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, the hiring manager knew how to handle this and took care of this and got me the best offer. Was very pleased w this

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (New York, NY).

Interview

Very professional. Questions asked are not generic and really push you to think of successes and failures in past jobs. Almost an hour of interviewing to get to know each other and see if it's a good fit, both ways.

Senior Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

discussion with three managers two of whom were somewhat technical one was not, one manager asked me a workplace question another initiated a system level technical discussion; the HR recruiter asked several questions over the phone none of which were technical. The longest part of the process was the background check.

Interview Questions

• whose job is software quality?   1 Answer

Managing Engagement Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with a lot of people who at times asked the same questions. The process was pretty drawn out as I had phone interviews and onsite interviews and a presesntation. However, the overall experience was good.

Senior Product Analyst, Physician Engagement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Press Ganey (Charlotte, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted about a week after applying online to set up a phone interview with the VP for the following week. I spoke with the VP as he told me how great I was and how I had relevant experience for the position. a three months later and still no response to inquiry about the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position.   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Press Ganey (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone Screen by someone on the recruiting team. If that goes well, then it will be followed by an in person interview with a specific department head. Questions were all behavioral (No case type questions). Interested in past experience and how it will fit into the specific role. Once I received the offer letter, I had to complete a drug screen and a background check.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be be a good fit in this role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I think the salary for undergraduate interns is pretty strictly $15 an hour. I did not try to negotiate.

Phone Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

I went to Specialized Staffing. It is an employment agency in south bend, close to downtown. I submitted an online application and they asked me general questions. availability, etc. I was placed under the 2nd shift 2:30 - 11pm. to start by the beginning of the following week. I went to a training class at the employment location. it was paid and it was 5 days. When i got on the phones after the first call was done i felt the job was quite easy. I adjusted to the new job quickly.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

I was contacted 2-3 weeks after applying to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was with a young HR rep who was nice enough but clearly just reading off a list of basic questions and typing my answers. Not a lot of interaction. The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes, and the HR rep said she would be sending the info to management who would then make decisions about candidates to invite to in-person interviews. She said that she would be in contact within a week to notify me whether or not I would advance to the next round. After two weeks of not hearing anything, I reached out to her to ask whether the position had been filled or if she had any updates, but it has been a week and I have still not heard back.

The experience has been very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview questions were pretty standard. Mostly about experience dealing with clients.   Answer Question

Counsel Contracts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Press Ganey (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Submitted an online application, and received an email within the week to set-up a phone interview with the internal recruiter. Had a good conversation, and was told I would likely move on. But, unfortunately, it looks like they were already far enough along in the recruitment process that they had interviewed a set of candidates in-person already, and selected one of those candidates. The recruiter responded with this information quickly, but I was disappointed that they interviewed me when they already were that far along in the decision-making.

Interview Questions

• Asked to provide an idea of previous experience, and why I was looking to make a transition.   Answer Question

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

A phone screen was conducted first, followed by a one-way recorded video interview. Following that were several phone conversations with the hiring manager and finally several in-person interviews with various people in the company.

Interview Questions

• Work history, many 'getting to know you' questions to determine if drive and personality are a good fit for the position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

An offer was presented, I asked for a few items which some were provided, some were not.