Press Ganey Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Press Ganey Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2017

43 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Interview

Phone interviews, webinar presentation, and then an on-site presentation with all day interviews.

App Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

They will do a phone interview - then possibly another phone interview - then an interview with manager - then a panel interview with team -

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest fear in business that you think will keep you from reaching higher levels   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted their first offer.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

I had to interview with 5 different people,and at the end of it my manager knows nothing about my job. So odd, it took forever!!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no salary negotion

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

Interview process happened in one day. First did a group interview where Human Resources Manager spoke mostly about the company and asked each of us different question. I was with three other people. Second round was individual interviews with two management professionals. Very easy and basic questions to make sure you understood the importance of confidentiality and could handle conflict resolution with callers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

This was a 2 step process: phone interview, followed by a 2 hour onsite interview that consisted of 2 panels. I was a little intimidating, but they tried to make me as comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions

• It was very straight forward. They asked background questions and things like "explain a time when you had to get someone to do something they didn't want to do".   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Phone Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

I went to Specialized Staffing. It is an employment agency in south bend, close to downtown. I submitted an online application and they asked me general questions. availability, etc. I was placed under the 2nd shift 2:30 - 11pm. to start by the beginning of the following week. I went to a training class at the employment location. it was paid and it was 5 days. When i got on the phones after the first call was done i felt the job was quite easy. I adjusted to the new job quickly.

Comment Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in February 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with the Comment Supervisor and department manager. The interview was informal and comfortable. During the interview I realized that the department manager and I had a common acquaintance and that led to a humorous comment.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked about my typing speed and accuracy. What types of methods would I use to increase my typing speed and accuracy; What my strengths were?; What my weaknesses were?; How I related to people in previous work environments?; How I would relate/react to other employees in a tense situation?   1 Answer

Comment Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in May 2012.

Interview

The application process was lengthy and not well communicated. The interview process was very professional from initial testing to a thorough back ground check and personal interviews with the HR department and direct supervisors.

Senior Manager, FP&A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by recruiter 5 days later to set up phone screen and my availability. I sent my availability but didn't hear back from the recruiter, so sent a follow-up email to confirm the interview scheduling. Had a phone screen a few days later. I showed enthusiasm for the company/position, met all of the requirements, have extensive healthcare background. The recruiter asked me a few questions to gauge where I was in the interview process at other companies, assuming she didn't want another company to beat them to an offer. A week went by and I didn't hear anything. I sent a follow up email to show my interest. A week and a half later I receive a standard rejection email saying they went with another candidate, although the position is still posted on the website.

Interesting that the recruiter showed interest in me, but obviously the hiring manager did not. It shows the recruiter's inability to source for the position and obviously wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• Typical HR questions -- compensation, why I left previous employers, why I'm interested in Press Ganey   Answer Question

Innovation Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Press Ganey in May 2012.

Interview

Asked basic questions about resume and company info