Press Ganey Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Press Ganey Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2017

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in January 2014.

Interview

HR telephone screening followed by hiring manager call. Scheduled Skype presentation to a panel. Follow- up visit to corporate office to meet with two teammates and have lunch with hiring manager. Process took a couple months. They checked references thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based: Tell about a time... and a mock board presentation   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN).

Interview

This is about the only negative I have w this company. This process was so drawn out and took literally several months to get hired on. Several phone interviews and one in person. These processes may have since changed but it was typical w the interview process. I was greatly disappointed w HR during this process but once hired in they are a great asset and there to help

Interview Questions

• What do you do when things go wrong w a big project you're working on   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, the hiring manager knew how to handle this and took care of this and got me the best offer. Was very pleased w this

Senior Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

discussion with three managers two of whom were somewhat technical one was not, one manager asked me a workplace question another initiated a system level technical discussion; the HR recruiter asked several questions over the phone none of which were technical. The longest part of the process was the background check.

Interview Questions

• whose job is software quality?   1 Answer

Comment Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in May 2012.

Interview

The application process was lengthy and not well communicated. The interview process was very professional from initial testing to a thorough back ground check and personal interviews with the HR department and direct supervisors.

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (New York, NY).

Interview

Very professional. Questions asked are not generic and really push you to think of successes and failures in past jobs. Almost an hour of interviewing to get to know each other and see if it's a good fit, both ways.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in February 2014.

Interview

My process went as follows: submitted application online, received an invitation to interview, started with video interviews (which were kind of awkward!), then panel interview with six Press Ganey representatives.

Interview Questions

• Very basic interview questions. Be prepared with examples of how you've handled various scenarios in the past.   Answer Question

Comment Processor Interview

Application

Interview

I interviewed with the Comment Supervisor and department manager. The interview was informal and comfortable. During the interview I realized that the department manager and I had a common acquaintance and that led to a humorous comment.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked about my typing speed and accuracy. What types of methods would I use to increase my typing speed and accuracy; What my strengths were?; What my weaknesses were?; How I related to people in previous work environments?; How I would relate/react to other employees in a tense situation?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey in January 2014.

Interview

First, there was a phone screen from Talent Management/Human Resources; second, there was a phone interview from hiring manager; third, there was a virtual interview given by a team: the hiring manager, regional director (sales) and department VP; finally, an informal team interview. The hiring manager also assisted with follow-up questions and made herself available.

Interview Questions

• On the virtual interview, you are assigned to do a sample presentation.   1 Answer

Phone Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in January 2013.

Interview

In person interview 1
    In person interview 2
    Background check
    Drug test
    Hired
    My only complaint was the company they used for the background check. They called me over 10 times to ask the exact same question. They also harassed my references (who were professionals) and made me look bad to my references.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?
      What do you think you can add to Press Ganey?
      1 Answer

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

A phone screen was conducted first, followed by a one-way recorded video interview. Following that were several phone conversations with the hiring manager and finally several in-person interviews with various people in the company.

Interview Questions

• Work history, many 'getting to know you' questions to determine if drive and personality are a good fit for the position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

An offer was presented, I asked for a few items which some were provided, some were not.