Press Ganey Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Press Ganey Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2017

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey in December 2008.

Interview

Press Ganey has canned questions that every interviewer is assigned. They have a huge group of people interview you, and the questions sometimes overlap. I would say to be yourself and make sure to have lots of examples of your work that you can use in the interview. They are very small-town oriented, so be aware that everyone knows everyone, and there is not a single secret in this company.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you measured results of your marketing campaigns.   Answer Question
    • Why did you leave your previous company?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Press Ganey in September 2009.

Interview

First I had two phone interviews. Next I drove into town, they put me up in a nice hotel. The next day I spent several hours interviewing with several people in different departments. I found the interview process exhausting and Unnecessarily drawn out. For the most part everyone stuck to a script of typical questions. I sensed that most of the people conducting the interview felt stiffeled by having to ask the questions. Some people varied and asked their own style of questions. Everyone was polite and very professional. This is a conservative company. I answered every question to the best of my ability and tried my utmost to remain alert and interested in this archaic interview process.

Interview Questions

• Please give me an example of where you have failed or received some negative feedback in some aspect of your job performance. What did you do to try to correct this failure and what resulted from your actions?   Answer Question
    • Give me some examples of how an organization you’ve worked for has benefited from something new that tried on the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

My offer came well below what the market will offer so I negotiated other perks to make the offer more suitable. Know the market, know your position and if it is valued within the company. Some positions are more valuable to the company than others. My position was not a direct contributor so it was not as valuable say as a Sales Executive would be. I knew what I could or couldn't negotiate with my given role. In the end I feel that Press Ganey was fair and flexible with regards to my offer.

Director Sales Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Press Ganey in December 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very drawn out....3 months. I spoke with 9 different people a total of 11 times. Most of the interviews were behavioral based. Everyone was very friendly and all seemed very intelligent. The overall process was frustrating as it was very drawn out and scheduling kept changing. Also, next steps were often different than what I was being told during interviews.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled an employee that is not performing up to expectations?   Answer Question

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in October 2009.

Interview

I applied by submitting my resume through Monster. No response, but I didn't give up because I thought I seemed like a really good fit for the job. A couple weeks later, I tried again, and this time received a phone call from HR. We did a phone screen, and then later then brought me in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• If you weren't working in this field, what would be your dream job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I wish that I would have; I know others that did.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in July 2009.

Interview

the interview processed has changed several times over the past two years

Negotiation

there is no negotiating salary

Innovation Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Press Ganey in May 2012.

Interview

Asked basic questions about resume and company info

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone interviews, webinar presentation, and then an on-site presentation with all day interviews.

App Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

They will do a phone interview - then possibly another phone interview - then an interview with manager - then a panel interview with team -

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest fear in business that you think will keep you from reaching higher levels   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted their first offer.

Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN).

Interview

The interviewing process has changed numerous times during my tenure there and has continued to change; it is constantly being tweaked and modified. Any insight on my interview process would be mostly moot. It was intimidating - it was a panel of the managers where I had to present a few of the reports that, if i were to get the job, would be presenting to the clients. They were looking for presenting skills and personality. Now, however, they look more for healthcare experience, which helps, but is not as critical as the other soft skills. Personally, with the change in their culture, I wouldn't go back to this company if they doubled my current salary. Employee sat has plummeted and for a company that tried to teach other organizations to survey their employees, I found it sad that they didn't last year because the results of the previous year were abysmal.

Interview Questions

• Again, the process has changed. I had to present THEIR data to a panel of managers - without having any knowledge of the material. It was more for presenting skill, but it was quite intimidating!   Answer Question

Negotiation

not much room for negotiation.

Instructional Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

Long and drawn out. Had to pester HR to schedule and to receive feedback. Interviewed for over 4 hours of my time and have yet to receive any feedback, offer or even next steps. However, the time spent during the interviews went very well. The people seemed committed, hard working and very smart. The interviews had all the hallmarks of 'things going well". Very surprised to have not heard a thing...no choice but to blame a low functioning recruiter/ HR person.

Interview Questions

• The questions were designed to get a real feel for your personality, often lead with "Tell us about a time when..."   1 Answer