Press Ganey Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Press Ganey Interview Questions

Updated Dec 4, 2017

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

I was contacted 2-3 weeks after applying to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was with a young HR rep who was nice enough but clearly just reading off a list of basic questions and typing my answers. Not a lot of interaction. The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes, and the HR rep said she would be sending the info to management who would then make decisions about candidates to invite to in-person interviews. She said that she would be in contact within a week to notify me whether or not I would advance to the next round. After two weeks of not hearing anything, I reached out to her to ask whether the position had been filled or if she had any updates, but it has been a week and I have still not heard back.

The experience has been very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview questions were pretty standard. Mostly about experience dealing with clients.   Answer Question

Counsel Contracts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Press Ganey (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Submitted an online application, and received an email within the week to set-up a phone interview with the internal recruiter. Had a good conversation, and was told I would likely move on. But, unfortunately, it looks like they were already far enough along in the recruitment process that they had interviewed a set of candidates in-person already, and selected one of those candidates. The recruiter responded with this information quickly, but I was disappointed that they interviewed me when they already were that far along in the decision-making.

Interview Questions

• Asked to provide an idea of previous experience, and why I was looking to make a transition.   Answer Question

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

A phone screen was conducted first, followed by a one-way recorded video interview. Following that were several phone conversations with the hiring manager and finally several in-person interviews with various people in the company.

Interview Questions

• Work history, many 'getting to know you' questions to determine if drive and personality are a good fit for the position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

An offer was presented, I asked for a few items which some were provided, some were not.

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in December 2014.

Interview

There were 3 over the phone interviews. The first was with HR and it was a basic interview discussing the company and skills that are necessary for the position. An additional interview was conducted with the VP of Account Management to assess skillset. Lastly, there was a peer interview that confirmed the applicants ability to fit in with the team

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made an error with a customer and how did you resolve the issue   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very simple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in October 2014.

Interview

There was a video interview, followed by in person interviews. The interviews weren't bad, but the video one was pretty weird and a little awkward. I was told by a friend who is currently an Account Manager, to apply for the position. Although he was always stressed out and venting about the high volumes of work, he always said they had good benefits and there is room to grow there.

I got offered a position starting at 38K annually, eligible for yearly raises, and thought it was a joke. For the amount of work that they seem to do, that is not worth the work. I would be taking a major pay cut, so in the end, I had to decline.

Interview Questions

• It was pretty straight-forward. They asked for examples of times when I've had to do this or that. Typical   Answer Question

Pay was far too low.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

This was a 2 step process: phone interview, followed by a 2 hour onsite interview that consisted of 2 panels. I was a little intimidating, but they tried to make me as comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions

• It was very straight forward. They asked background questions and things like "explain a time when you had to get someone to do something they didn't want to do".   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

Interview process happened in one day. First did a group interview where Human Resources Manager spoke mostly about the company and asked each of us different question. I was with three other people. Second round was individual interviews with two management professionals. Very easy and basic questions to make sure you understood the importance of confidentiality and could handle conflict resolution with callers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in April 2014.

Interview

Started as an intern, then got referred by an employee. I thought the interview process was pretty standard. Initial phone interview, then two weeks later a panel style interview. Felt pretty intimidated because I was interviewed by 2 panels, both times just reading from a sheet of provided questions. The panel interviews were 30-45 mins each, with repetition since I don't think they communicated which group was going to ask which questions. Interview could have been more organized.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when...
      How would you deal with a certain situation if it came up...   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey in February 2014.

Interview

Terrific communication. Relaxed interviewing atmosphere. Friendly and easy to talk with. Discussed company culture, history and future. A great company and wonderful team of people. It would be an honor to be part of such a great company.

Comment Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in February 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with the Comment Supervisor and department manager. The interview was informal and comfortable. During the interview I realized that the department manager and I had a common acquaintance and that led to a humorous comment.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked about my typing speed and accuracy. What types of methods would I use to increase my typing speed and accuracy; What my strengths were?; What my weaknesses were?; How I related to people in previous work environments?; How I would relate/react to other employees in a tense situation?   1 Answer