Press Ganey Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Press Ganey Interview Questions

Updated Dec 20, 2016

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

A phone screen was conducted first, followed by a one-way recorded video interview. Following that were several phone conversations with the hiring manager and finally several in-person interviews with various people in the company.

Interview Questions

• Work history, many 'getting to know you' questions to determine if drive and personality are a good fit for the position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

An offer was presented, I asked for a few items which some were provided, some were not.

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in December 2014.

Interview

There were 3 over the phone interviews. The first was with HR and it was a basic interview discussing the company and skills that are necessary for the position. An additional interview was conducted with the VP of Account Management to assess skillset. Lastly, there was a peer interview that confirmed the applicants ability to fit in with the team

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made an error with a customer and how did you resolve the issue   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very simple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in October 2014.

Interview

There was a video interview, followed by in person interviews. The interviews weren't bad, but the video one was pretty weird and a little awkward. I was told by a friend who is currently an Account Manager, to apply for the position. Although he was always stressed out and venting about the high volumes of work, he always said they had good benefits and there is room to grow there.

I got offered a position starting at 38K annually, eligible for yearly raises, and thought it was a joke. For the amount of work that they seem to do, that is not worth the work. I would be taking a major pay cut, so in the end, I had to decline.

Interview Questions

• It was pretty straight-forward. They asked for examples of times when I've had to do this or that. Typical   Answer Question

Pay was far too low.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

This was a 2 step process: phone interview, followed by a 2 hour onsite interview that consisted of 2 panels. I was a little intimidating, but they tried to make me as comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions

• It was very straight forward. They asked background questions and things like "explain a time when you had to get someone to do something they didn't want to do".   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

Interview process happened in one day. First did a group interview where Human Resources Manager spoke mostly about the company and asked each of us different question. I was with three other people. Second round was individual interviews with two management professionals. Very easy and basic questions to make sure you understood the importance of confidentiality and could handle conflict resolution with callers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in April 2014.

Interview

Started as an intern, then got referred by an employee. I thought the interview process was pretty standard. Initial phone interview, then two weeks later a panel style interview. Felt pretty intimidated because I was interviewed by 2 panels, both times just reading from a sheet of provided questions. The panel interviews were 30-45 mins each, with repetition since I don't think they communicated which group was going to ask which questions. Interview could have been more organized.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when...
      How would you deal with a certain situation if it came up...
      Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey in February 2014.

Interview

Terrific communication. Relaxed interviewing atmosphere. Friendly and easy to talk with. Discussed company culture, history and future. A great company and wonderful team of people. It would be an honor to be part of such a great company.

Comment Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in February 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with the Comment Supervisor and department manager. The interview was informal and comfortable. During the interview I realized that the department manager and I had a common acquaintance and that led to a humorous comment.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked about my typing speed and accuracy. What types of methods would I use to increase my typing speed and accuracy; What my strengths were?; What my weaknesses were?; How I related to people in previous work environments?; How I would relate/react to other employees in a tense situation?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

My process went as follows: submitted application online, received an invitation to interview, started with video interviews (which were kind of awkward!), then panel interview with six Press Ganey representatives.

Interview Questions

• Very basic interview questions. Be prepared with examples of how you've handled various scenarios in the past.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

I had to interview with 5 different people,and at the end of it my manager knows nothing about my job. So odd, it took forever!!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no salary negotion