Press Ganey Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Press Ganey Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2017

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey in December 2008.

Interview

Press Ganey has canned questions that every interviewer is assigned. They have a huge group of people interview you, and the questions sometimes overlap. I would say to be yourself and make sure to have lots of examples of your work that you can use in the interview. They are very small-town oriented, so be aware that everyone knows everyone, and there is not a single secret in this company.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you measured results of your marketing campaigns.   Answer Question
    • Why did you leave your previous company?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN).

Interview

This is about the only negative I have w this company. This process was so drawn out and took literally several months to get hired on. Several phone interviews and one in person. These processes may have since changed but it was typical w the interview process. I was greatly disappointed w HR during this process but once hired in they are a great asset and there to help

Interview Questions

• What do you do when things go wrong w a big project you're working on   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, the hiring manager knew how to handle this and took care of this and got me the best offer. Was very pleased w this

Senior Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

discussion with three managers two of whom were somewhat technical one was not, one manager asked me a workplace question another initiated a system level technical discussion; the HR recruiter asked several questions over the phone none of which were technical. The longest part of the process was the background check.

Interview Questions

• whose job is software quality?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in February 2014.

Interview

My process went as follows: submitted application online, received an invitation to interview, started with video interviews (which were kind of awkward!), then panel interview with six Press Ganey representatives.

Interview Questions

• Very basic interview questions. Be prepared with examples of how you've handled various scenarios in the past.   Answer Question

Phone Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in January 2013.

Interview

In person interview 1
    In person interview 2
    Background check
    Drug test
    Hired
    My only complaint was the company they used for the background check. They called me over 10 times to ask the exact same question. They also harassed my references (who were professionals) and made me look bad to my references.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?
      What do you think you can add to Press Ganey?   1 Answer

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

A phone screen was conducted first, followed by a one-way recorded video interview. Following that were several phone conversations with the hiring manager and finally several in-person interviews with various people in the company.

Interview Questions

• Work history, many 'getting to know you' questions to determine if drive and personality are a good fit for the position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

An offer was presented, I asked for a few items which some were provided, some were not.

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in January 2013.

Interview

Very drawn out - you won't get a call back from a recruiter unless someone internally tells them to reach out to you - someone like the hiring manager. Plan on the process taking at least two months. Probably the biggest frustration is they don't manage your expectations throughout the process. They may call you back in a day, week or month. You really never know where you stand with them. And base salary is not negotiable. I think they realize that their name is a big advantage for your career advancement, so they leverage that.

Interview Questions

• Behavior-based - tell about a time when...
      Also asked "are you more of a strategic thinker or detail-oriented?" Loaded question - they want both!   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in April 2014.

Interview

Started as an intern, then got referred by an employee. I thought the interview process was pretty standard. Initial phone interview, then two weeks later a panel style interview. Felt pretty intimidated because I was interviewed by 2 panels, both times just reading from a sheet of provided questions. The panel interviews were 30-45 mins each, with repetition since I don't think they communicated which group was going to ask which questions. Interview could have been more organized.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when...
      How would you deal with a certain situation if it came up...   Answer Question

Managing Engagement Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with a lot of people who at times asked the same questions. The process was pretty drawn out as I had phone interviews and onsite interviews and a presesntation. However, the overall experience was good.

Senior Product Analyst, Physician Engagement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Press Ganey (Charlotte, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted about a week after applying online to set up a phone interview with the VP for the following week. I spoke with the VP as he told me how great I was and how I had relevant experience for the position. a three months later and still no response to inquiry about the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position.   1 Answer