Press Ganey Interview Questions in South Bend, IN | Glassdoor

2.8

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN).

Interview

This is about the only negative I have w this company. This process was so drawn out and took literally several months to get hired on. Several phone interviews and one in person. These processes may have since changed but it was typical w the interview process. I was greatly disappointed w HR during this process but once hired in they are a great asset and there to help

Interview Questions

• What do you do when things go wrong w a big project you're working on   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, the hiring manager knew how to handle this and took care of this and got me the best offer. Was very pleased w this

Phone Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

I went to Specialized Staffing. It is an employment agency in south bend, close to downtown. I submitted an online application and they asked me general questions. availability, etc. I was placed under the 2nd shift 2:30 - 11pm. to start by the beginning of the following week. I went to a training class at the employment location. it was paid and it was 5 days. When i got on the phones after the first call was done i felt the job was quite easy. I adjusted to the new job quickly.

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in December 2014.

Interview

There were 3 over the phone interviews. The first was with HR and it was a basic interview discussing the company and skills that are necessary for the position. An additional interview was conducted with the VP of Account Management to assess skillset. Lastly, there was a peer interview that confirmed the applicants ability to fit in with the team

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made an error with a customer and how did you resolve the issue   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very simple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in October 2014.

Interview

There was a video interview, followed by in person interviews. The interviews weren't bad, but the video one was pretty weird and a little awkward. I was told by a friend who is currently an Account Manager, to apply for the position. Although he was always stressed out and venting about the high volumes of work, he always said they had good benefits and there is room to grow there.

I got offered a position starting at 38K annually, eligible for yearly raises, and thought it was a joke. For the amount of work that they seem to do, that is not worth the work. I would be taking a major pay cut, so in the end, I had to decline.

Interview Questions

• It was pretty straight-forward. They asked for examples of times when I've had to do this or that. Typical   Answer Question

Pay was far too low.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in April 2014.

Interview

Started as an intern, then got referred by an employee. I thought the interview process was pretty standard. Initial phone interview, then two weeks later a panel style interview. Felt pretty intimidated because I was interviewed by 2 panels, both times just reading from a sheet of provided questions. The panel interviews were 30-45 mins each, with repetition since I don't think they communicated which group was going to ask which questions. Interview could have been more organized.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when...
      How would you deal with a certain situation if it came up...   Answer Question

Comment Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in February 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with the Comment Supervisor and department manager. The interview was informal and comfortable. During the interview I realized that the department manager and I had a common acquaintance and that led to a humorous comment.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked about my typing speed and accuracy. What types of methods would I use to increase my typing speed and accuracy; What my strengths were?; What my weaknesses were?; How I related to people in previous work environments?; How I would relate/react to other employees in a tense situation?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

My process went as follows: submitted application online, received an invitation to interview, started with video interviews (which were kind of awkward!), then panel interview with six Press Ganey representatives.

Interview Questions

• Very basic interview questions. Be prepared with examples of how you've handled various scenarios in the past.   Answer Question

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in January 2014.

Interview

HR telephone screening followed by hiring manager call. Scheduled Skype presentation to a panel. Follow- up visit to corporate office to meet with two teammates and have lunch with hiring manager. Process took a couple months. They checked references thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based: Tell about a time... and a mock board presentation   1 Answer

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in January 2013.

Interview

It's basically a 4 step process. You have the initial call with the hiring manager. Then you do an interview through a program called HireVue, where questions flash onto the screen and you answer them speaking directly into your webcam. There's nobody on the other end - just the program and a 3-minute timer per question - so you must be clear and succinct. After that, you have an interview with a group that would eventually be your peers. If that group gives the green light, you move on to a final in-person interview where you deliver a presentation with a set of recommendations based off of data from a dummy Press Ganey account to a group of senior PG managers/directors who are acting as the board of a hospital.

Interview Questions

• We've had an advisor for a couple years now and haven't gotten the results we wanted. Why will you be any different?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in January 2013.

Interview

They first conduct a telephone interview and then select people to come into the office and meet with all of the account management team managers and one person from HR (usually the person who you did the phone interview with) who need people/are short people on their team. After the interview the managers meet to discuss pros and cons of each potential employee and argue over who gets who on what team. Most account mangers last less than one year before moving to another company. The account management position has a very high turnover rate. During the interview the managers take turns reading from a paper of preexisting behavioral interview questions, each then take notes to aid them in their discussions and decision making process later. This is a process driven company and they have a specific process to follow for every task, including very heavy documentation and checklists to complete for EVERY process. They like details and are looking for very detail oriented people.

Interview Questions

• This is a pretty straight forward behavioral interview. Just look up behavioral interviewing on the web if you are unsure or have not participated in a behavioral interview, and you'll be good to go.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They do not negotiate salary with account managers. It is a take it or leave it job offer, and that is a company wide thing in the account management department.