Prestige Senior Living/Prestige Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Community Relations Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prestige Senior Living/Prestige Care (Salem, OR) in December 2013.

Interview

1. Phone call from recruiter (brief interview)
    2. Phone call from regional marketing director (25 minute phone interview)
    3. In person interview (2 hours) round table panel (all managers)
    4. Phone call from regional director of operations (15 minute interview)
    5. Phone call from executive director

Interview Questions

• What would an ideal census ratio be between Medicaid and private pay residents?   1 Answer
    • Do you work well with a team?   1 Answer

Charge Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Prestige Senior Living/Prestige Care.

Interview

Filled out online application. Called in for an interview. Spoke with Director of Nursing. Offered position. The process was surprisingly simple. However I soon learned that they churn thru nurses like no other company I've experienced.

Charge Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prestige Senior Living/Prestige Care (Portland, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume online. Received a call about 20 minutes later. Had an interview that afternoon. Offered the job on the spot. Wasn't asked to take a drug test (should've been a major red flag)

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Prestige Senior Living/Prestige Care (Anchorage, AK) in November 2011.

Interview

Online application process pretty long but not bad. Phone call with the D.O.N. to discuss interview times. Interview with the D.O.N. during which time normal interview questions such as, how long you plan to work there, why you left your last position, are asked and of course when can you begin.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to work doubles whenever needed?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prestige Senior Living/Prestige Care (Vancouver, WA) in May 2014.

Interview

Very simple, was called on the phone to make an interview in person. Walked in and was asked when I got my certification and when I could start. Met the HSD and then I was hired immediately, less than 30 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prestige Senior Living/Prestige Care (Spokane, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

Very easy and quick! the Staff is very knowledgeable and encouraged me to work there with their team.1:1 process that went smooth and was not pressured. i was offered the job on the spot and with no hesitation i jump on board.

Interview Questions

• how well do you work with a team   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Camas, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prestige Senior Living/Prestige Care (Camas, WA) in June 2013.

Interview

Met with a supplies administrator for drug testing and to complete paperwork. Had one interview with the Director of Nursing Services. Exchanged emails with the DNS before starting work.

Application

Interview

PersonAl questions and typical interview questions with the HR. And did drug test and she told me to wait for the result and she will call me bout it. God the job and did orientation and signed the contract

Anonymous Employee in Albany, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prestige Senior Living/Prestige Care (Albany, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

Mine was over the phone and I got the job and started as soon as I was moved to the area. I was given a good amount of time to complete the move and settle in with work and the move.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pendleton, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prestige Senior Living/Prestige Care (Pendleton, OR) in September 2013.

Interview

The hiring and the interview process went very fast. They needed to fill the temporary position for a receptionist as soon as possible. I came in they told me what I needed. Then I came in a couple days later for the drug test and by the next day I was working.