Pret A Manger Team Leader Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Pret A Manger

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy
Found 3 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Pret A Manger (United Kingdom) in Apr 2017

Interview

Had an email at first and then went to pret a manger main building from there were taken in to interview with a very nice lady whom asked me lot of questions about my previous jobs and current position what I did etc asked me about numbers how much was making as manager in the company highes takings and preparation process knowledge of food preps goes on and on , she told me she'll be contacting me in 2 weeks after a 2 day she contacted me and told me I was unsuccesful due to distance she asked me if I like to be in their cv pool.I said yes as I liked the company very much.Maybe in future Ill get lucky . Now they would like their people to not travel more then 45 mins as they are considering the busy days I was up for that but probably they know better then I do . Will probably try again.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience
    1 Answer
  • food preparation and health and safety knowledge
  • how many staff worked under me
  • numbers from the takings sales etc
  • Hobbies etc
  • management knowledge
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pret A Manger (New York, NY) in Mar 2017

Interview

I applied March 27, 2017 and got called for an interview on March 28, 2017 for a one on one interview and I was very scared not knowing the questions that would be asked so I did a quick briefing on the company before I headed to HR located at the back of the store.

Interview Questions
  • What are your professional weaknesses
Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

I interviewed at Pret A Manger (London, England) in Jan 2015

Interview

Online application process! Several questions in regard to personality and attitude as it is essential for any organization to select the right candidate! Previous experience in some cases not so essential as the right personality!

Interview Questions
  • What do you think where will you be in five years from now etc...