PriceGrabber.com Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PriceGrabber.com (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied to position online and had a phone screen with the HR recruiter shortly after. They brought me in for an interview where I met with the recruiter and then two sales managers. All were great to speak with and had a passion for the company. Was offered the position a few weeks later after some holdups on their end.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PriceGrabber.com (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview process took about 2 days to do. First I spoke to HR regarding the position and they wanted to get a feel of what my background was in. The next day I spoke to the hiring manager for about an hour and later was called into a formal interview which consisted of the whole team. The team seemed fairly knowledgeable and friendly and PG looked like a great place to work. I left the interview learning more about the business than after conducting my own research.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty competitive and generous

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PriceGrabber.com (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

The interview at PG was actually incredibly fun. I talked to 5 different people, including the hiring manager, and several of the people I'd be working with. The variety of questions was fairly thought provoking, and a good indication that everyone there knew what they were doing, and even better, cared about it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was not really a concern - the benefits were fairly generous.